Florafairweather 🌸

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's posting about her unicorn blankets and sharing other crafters in her stories. So close to commenting on her post and asking if she made the blankets herself. Would probably just get deleted and I'd get blocked if I did. Such bollocks.

Reactions: 1
She’s obviously seen other Instagrams selling the cardigans or had a lot of ‘questions’ regarding them about the whole who made them , so now is not promoting them as much something will happen soon she’s probably trying to cover her tracks like she has been doing all along with the freelance knitters making them etc .... the shits going to hit the fan soon , if you can go so far to lie about the authentic of her items .... is the whole of her page one big lie???

Noticed the Last few days a lot of pictures of showing how items are made on both Instagrams ... also noticed some of the items on spit spot other than the cardigans are some of the same on floras page ,, find that strange

I just feel so awful for the original craftslady now, she should be the one selling them for ÂŁ30 each, for all her hard work. Even then that's really cheap considering the time they take to make. I still feel so stupid for falling for FF

Reactions: 3
I don’t usually comment as I think these threads can be a bit mean.... however, she posted a photograph of the baby blanket on July 21st. The caption says something along the lines of “2 baby blankets before I nod off” which does totally imply she’s sat and made them. This isn’t right... is it even legal? I feel like we should do something.

Reactions: 4
I notice she has added to her bio the blankets are made in U.K. ‘by crotcheters’ very vague

I followed her for a while. As a crocheter myself I was always amazed at how quickly she could churn things out, it made me feel like I wasn't quick enough. And the whole image she gives off, with plenty of time for her crafts, kids, animals etc. I feel equally relieved and duped that she's not making them all. How does she get away with it though?

Reactions: 2
I bought one and absolutely feel ripped off, yes it’s still handmade but she’s basically makes a massive profit just coz she creates a cute Instagram feed, and I would prefer that the person who made them made that actual profit on them! I know buying and selling with a profit is just business but it just all seems a bit spurious to me

I bought one and absolutely feel ripped off, yes it’s still handmade but she’s basically makes a massive profit just coz she creates a cute Instagram feed, and I would prefer that the person who made them made that actual profit on them! I know buying and selling with a profit is just business but it just all seems a bit spurious to me

Last edited:
I notice she has added to her bio the blankets are made in U.K. ‘by crotcheters’ very vague
To cover her tracks , because she knows people are on to her , it’s very misleading what she’s doing and what she’s done she’s retified the issue now by saying she’s had other crocheters making them , when she mislead people in the first place , she dusnt want the backlash as it’s well known that she isn’t making them , if she ‘mislead’ ‘trick’ whatever you want to call it , making people belive or think that they are your own handiwork , what else on her page is misleading ? Begs to differ , she is exploiting the lady who makes them , and making a small fortune herself , What where the seven deadly sins again ?

MOD was what got me onto this site. Since then; a whole load of unfollowing instahuns has ensued on insta and my feed is all the better for it. I follow florafairweather as well and have to admit I've liked seeing her stories and had a fancy to buy a blanket one day. I can't understand a word she says though she mumbles so much! I'm so glad I typed her name on here; another I am unfollowing as despite not really understanding her speak I have always assumed she makes her own stuff and its always comments like had a busy day today, so only this available.
Although not quite as bad as an instamummy I think I'll unfollow as its just lies lies lies everywhere.... is there actually anyone on insta who is actually honest these days!

Reactions: 4
MOD was what got me onto this site. Since then; a whole load of unfollowing instahuns has ensued on insta and my feed is all the better for it. I follow florafairweather as well and have to admit I've liked seeing her stories and had a fancy to buy a blanket one day. I can't understand a word she says though she mumbles so much! I'm so glad I typed her name on here; another I am unfollowing as despite not really understanding her speak I have always assumed she makes her own stuff and its always comments like had a busy day today, so only this available.
Although not quite as bad as an instamummy I think I'll unfollow as its just lies lies lies everywhere.... is there actually anyone on insta who is actually honest these days!
Exactly , I think a lot of her followers believe she makes them , until they come across this site and then it clicks , a lot of people have commented on her posts , calling her out but she blocks them , a lot of other instagrams with high followers do the same , quite sad really because at first your sucked in like I was ....

She's now saying they're handmade here in the UK, but selling at ÂŁ20! It completely undermines anyone who make and sell their own blankets. She must be buying them for next to nothing.

She is a massive crook! She bought her followers, you can tell they are mostly bots! I can’t believe I bought one of her blankets at such a ridiculous price! Next time I will buy it directly from the maker not some overly filtered Instagram page!

She's now saying they're handmade here in the UK, but selling at ÂŁ20! It completely undermines anyone who make and sell their own blankets. She must be buying them for next to nothing.
There’s no way they’re U.K. made if bought from AliExpress. They’re probably made in a Chinese prison alongside the Tesco Christmas cards. Please don’t buy anything like this, if something is handmade and even wholesaled for this cheap then you can guarantee people are being exploited all along the supply chain.

The blankets are bought off eBay the pastel colour ones seller was spoke about on here in older posts , people call her out and she blocks them , everything she sells or sold on her page was either bought in and customised ( added pom-poms etc ) or from China wholesale ( cardigans) she was called out a few times even commented on this a few posts back I don’t know if you can see her posts or she has deleted them , I have noticed now in her bio Instagram , she has removed any knowledge of the blankets , she was called on by another Instagram who was selling the cardigans as wholesale ( Katecosyknits) and she got the a lot of abuse while flora still kept to the story of how she made them 🥱even tho websites I think it’s chicwish sell the same cardigan , also the eBay seller is togaman34 I think it is spoke about in a few older posts , Flora is a fraud I think she’s finally realised this tho , and has slowly started to remove traces off her Instagram