Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

petitspois

VIP Member
Did I totally miss the point of the body bag, because no one died?
yeah, that's true. I caught up with it last night and enjoyed it. I think sometimes I enjoy watching things set in the summer when it's winter regardless though.
Some good potential for next series - the daughter in Spain could be someone they all already know, Mark could come back and try to systematically ruin the son's life and we could see that the neighbour has a shrine to Viv in her spare room :ROFLMAO:

Blackbird

I enjoyed it, but felt that there were too many stories going on for just a four-part series. Maybe if there were only two (adult) children it would've been better? For that reason it wasn't an easy watch that I could have on in the background as I like to do when I'm watching dramas.

I would watch a second series. I think the lawyer woman (played by Sharon Small) has developed feelings for the son, so it would be interesting to see how that played out. And for the neighbour's true colours to be realised.

coconochanel

VIP Member
Its either the neighbour, or Mark himself set fire to it.
I'm enjoying it, I thought it was a little stilted at first, my hubby was like 'anything with her in it is boring' (talking about Imelda) But even hes hooked. I thought the victim was mark too..!! but yes a bit obvious.
the neighbour is a master manipulator !! do you think she was the one having an affair with the late husband??!!!! or am I barking??!! hahah
Also how hot is Russell Tovey! I LOVE HIM. I don't care that my gaydar is malfunctioning he is lovely!! lol lol lol
Yes my mum also thinks the neighbour was the one having the affair with the late husband. Also why did she take those tablets do you think shes poisoning Vivienne?

mummy2under2

VIP Member
Has anyone else started watching this 4 part series?

Finding the format really bizarre but enjoyed the first ep.
Any early guesses as to who the victim is?