Flavia Stuttgen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the 7.45 onwards, I mean…wow. She’s so deluded. Getting ready, coffee, content… she’s just not on this planet.

Reactions: 3
It takes a lot out of you to prance about getting lipo on your arse and thighs, baby botox injected into every sq inch on your face (whilst deluding yourself that it's very little) to slog through the chanel website, drop your cast offs to sellier and go for coffee with the heavenly necklaces woman. Don't forget she also has to go for manicures, facials, blow drys and the odd cool mom photoshoot in-between.
No wonder the poor woman is exhausted.

All of this is before she has to shag her fugly but wealthy husband

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It takes a lot out of you to prance about getting lipo on your arse and thighs, baby botox injected into every sq inch on your face (whilst deluding yourself that it's very little) to slog through the chanel website, drop your cast offs to sellier and go for coffee with the heavenly necklaces woman. Don't forget she also has to go for manicures, facials, blow drys and the odd cool mom photoshoot in-between.

Hahaha this is brilliant. Forgot about the fugly husband work she has to do after hours. Poor woman.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Spot on synopsis! 👏

Reactions: 4
I thank you! That last photo she posted of her and the bank husband almost made me heave. It looked like pepe le phew getting randy with the kitty who was struggling to avoid his advances. :sick:
Duchess! Twice you have hit the nail on the head! Yes, I almost take it back when I think of that. That last post with him where she’s almost deploying Matrix moves 😂😂😂 but of course she can have as much Chanel as she wants. bisous!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
These comments are so spot on especially about the husband. She is delusional if she thinks she a super busy, super cool mum that we all aspire to be!

Reactions: 6
I think she went to buy a bag. Shes having her boobs redone next month? Why?
Maybe to bring them closer together because you could drive a truck between her cleavage. It's not very chic to have hard bolts-ons stuck awkwardly on your chest.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Maybe to bring them closer together because you could drive a truck between her cleavage. It's not very chic to have hard bolts-ons stuck awkwardly on your chest.
This killed me 🤣🤣
I think she looks ‘good’ for her age especially after 2 kids but her body really isn’t all that amazing for all the surgeries she’s had! And not done on the cheap either. I’m not here to body shame anyone anyway, but maybe if she wasn’t so obsessed with getting her body out on the gram she would care less about a few imperfections because she’s fine really and looks nice in most clothes.

Reactions: 7
I think the problem with her and a lot of her ilk is they have too much time on their hands, so they focus and become obsessed with how they can make themselves look more “perfect” and “beautiful”. If they had the busy lives they claim to , it just wouldn’t be possible to be that into yourself. For most of us who enjoy getting our hair, nails etc done, it’s a hassle to organise these treats.I am all for self confidence but these women come across as extremely vain and materialistic. I hope someday they find more dept in their lives.

Reactions: 9