Flavia Stuttgen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she really say that?? šŸ˜‚
I havenā€™t looked at her for ages so went to have a look and seen her toothbrush ad forgot how irritating that horrible voice is!
Yes! She really drank her own Kool aid. It reminded me of when she thought she had managed to get an outdoor table at a restaurant bc of her ā€˜sexy French accentā€™ when in reality it was bc it was freezing and no one wanted to sit outside! Her voice is one of the most unpleasant noises Iā€™ve ever heard. Like a gurgling, raspy drain. Itā€™s also extremely masculine and she has such a thick French accent I can hardly understand what she is trying to say.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If she was chocolate she would eat herself. And Iā€™m not quite sure why... šŸ˜‚

8CAFEEC8-0841-4132-8E20-24CB593AE453.jpeg

And did anyone see the beg for engagement on her latest #ad via her stories yesterday? It came across desperate and pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes! She really drank her own Kool aid. It reminded me of when she thought she had managed to get an outdoor table at a restaurant bc of her ā€˜sexy French accentā€™ when in reality it was bc it was freezing and no one wanted to sit outside! Her voice is one of the most unpleasant noises Iā€™ve ever heard. Like a gurgling, raspy drain. Itā€™s also extremely masculine and she has such a thick French accent I can hardly understand what she is trying to say.
I love the French accent but she almost doesnā€™t even have a French accent itā€™s so horrible šŸ„“ youā€™re right it is masculine and she sounds aggressive too.

If she was chocolate she would eat herself. And Iā€™m not quite sure why... šŸ˜‚

View attachment 930826

And did anyone see the beg for engagement on her latest #ad via her stories yesterday? It came across desperate and pathetic.
Her face!!!

Reactions: 3
Omg, the silver dress! Itā€™s too too much!! Sheā€™s trying so hard and failing. Mid-life crisis anyone?

Reactions: 4
Also! Do people really get that dressed up on holiday these days? Iā€™ve not been to the Maldives but stayed in similar places and itā€™s more smart casual- even in the top hotels? Iā€™m sure itā€™s all for the gram!

Laughing my head off at the most recent insta story with this black outfit. I donā€™t mind Flavia, I think sheā€™s full of herself sure but I find it funny. This outfit though, none of it goes! The sequin bralet with sequin trousers I get... but sequin JOGGERS? I cannot. Next up, the sequin joggers, that elasticated ankle with the Chanel dad sandals is another fat NO aesthetically. Lastly the bag, the size of which is ridiculous, would go with an LBD but really somehow just does not go with this mish mash of fabrics, finishes and styles... I cannot

Also, this ā€œsexyā€ walking away from the camera is hilarious, given she has the shoulders and back width of a male Olympic swimmer šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Laughing my head off at the most recent insta story with this black outfit. I donā€™t mind Flavia, I think sheā€™s full of herself sure but I find it funny. This outfit though, none of it goes! The sequin bralet with sequin trousers I get... but sequin JOGGERS? I cannot. Next up, the sequin joggers, that elasticated ankle with the Chanel dad sandals is another fat NO aesthetically. Lastly the bag, the size of which is ridiculous, would go with an LBD but really somehow just does not go with this mish mash of fabrics, finishes and styles... I cannot

Also, this ā€œsexyā€ walking away from the camera is hilarious, given she has the shoulders and back width of a male Olympic swimmer šŸ˜‚
Haha yes I had a good chuckle at her ā€˜sultryā€™ saunter along the beach today in those ludicrous get ups. Her husband must be filming herā€¦is he equally blind and delusional?! And who are these arse kissers telling her she looks like a Bond girl? Are they just egging her on for shits and giggles? I mean, it is all very funny. Poor woman. She is such a fool. Her husband commented under the Bond girl messages that his name must be James. Seriously!! What a pair. But yeah, donā€™t mind Flavia bc although she is totally full of herself she is also hilarious to watch. And at least she generally respects her kidsā€™ privacy.

Have just rewatched. The sequin bralet and trouser combo with the little bag which looks as though it might be able to fit a tiny tampon is apparently how she does ā€˜island festiveā€™. K, Flave. You do you.

she really does think she looks so fab though, doesnā€™t she. Posting all the snaps in b&white AND colour so we get the full impact of her fabulosity šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
This black and white to colour thing sheā€™s doing on her stories isnā€™t as effective as she thinks it is šŸ˜‘

Reactions: 3
This black and white to colour thing sheā€™s doing on her stories isnā€™t as effective as she thinks it is šŸ˜‘
This!!! Itā€™s so annoying. Is it not time consuming for her to keep that up?

Reactions: 2
She is the most narcissistic person on the internet! I wonder what her husband thinks when she asks him to film another video of her practising her ā€˜modelā€™ walk? I worry for her children, daughter especially. To see that their mother places so much emphasis on looks and aesthetics canā€™t be healthy? There must be more to life that showing off your middle-aged body and constant flow of new purchases to strangers on the internet for a dopamine hit or hope of a ā€˜freebieā€™.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Flavia is now showing the number of likes on her gold swimsuit post. Who are these people that egg on this tragic, vaccuous, aggressively awful woman?