FittoLift - Holly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holly aka @fittolift on Instagram

Hope I’ve done this right, never started a thread before but a few of us on the Georgie Fit thread have been going on about this girl & thought she needed her own thread!

does anyone else think this Turf Games thing is just an opp for her to show off her own skills versus the other team members?! She’s entered them into the elite category and girl can’t even do a ring muscle up?!

Holly aka @fittolift on Instagram

Hope I’ve done this right, never started a thread before but a few of us on the Georgie Fit thread have been going on about this girl & thought she needed her own thread!

does anyone else think this Turf Games thing is just an opp for her to show off her own skills versus the other team members?! She’s entered them into the elite category and girl can’t even do a ring muscle up?!
yeah... TBH i find her business really odd, calling her girls 'athletes' when they basically just follow gym plans.

she's also SO lean that surely can't be healthy? all her stories are preaching food freedom etc but i find it really hard to believe that she practises what she preaches

Reactions: 1
Is she recovering from an ED
I think so yes? I feel like she’s definitely not there yet though which of course is fine but to be coaching other women and telling them how to eat and exercise etc just feels wrong. She doesn’t look healthy to me and i feel as though this is a new form of disordered eating, where women over exercise and gain muscle to cover it up and mask it in a different way. For the amount she’s moving she would need so many calories to fuel her body and her workouts and I just do not believe she’s eating that much

I think so yes? I feel like she’s definitely not there yet though which of course is fine but to be coaching other women and telling them how to eat and exercise etc just feels wrong. She doesn’t look healthy to me and i feel as though this is a new form of disordered eating, where women over exercise and gain muscle to cover it up and mask it in a different way. For the amount she’s moving she would need so many calories to fuel her body and her workouts and I just do not believe she’s eating that much
i *think * she had one like 5/6 years ago and claims to now be recovered ('found bodybuilding' and is now better etc). but yeah, she often does 2 x workouts a day and then has 'active rest days', i just don't believe it's healthy at all

I'm so glad I found this thread! I don't believe for a second that she's training because she enjoys it, and is instead using training as much as she does to hide/assist with her eating disorder. She has muscle but it's only so visible because she's unhealthily lean. It's worrying.

I'm so glad I found this thread! I don't believe for a second that she's training because she enjoys it, and is instead using training as much as she does to hide/assist with her eating disorder. She has muscle but it's only so visible because she's unhealthily lean. It's worrying.
It's also crazy how in her post pics she makes it seem like she's *wOw* bootylicious and then when you watch her training videos she looks SO thin

agreed! when she does her FDOE posts/stories, there are SO many red flags IMO. e.g. her idea of a bowl of oats = a pile of frozen fruit with powdered peanut butter and courgette oats. a lot of classic ED signs in what she posts, it's so so harmful and misleading.

Glad I stumbled across this thread... unfortunately had to unfollow this individual today as the unrecovered ED triggers and general bad energy I was getting became too much... agree with everyone else here saying it's very concerning that she is making a living out of coaching other women... and as for her period mentions? No way. I had a similar body weight when I was very ill with an ED and exercise addiction a few years ago and I didn't have a period for 18 months.

ED stuff aside, it's concerning how she claims she doesn't feel comfortable ever *not* being busy? Sometimes I felt like her whole IG is just one huge vanity project... but then it seriously strikes of someone who feels deeply uncomfortable in themselves and has to justify a lot of things to herself. It was such a shame that she couldn't cope with that solo trip to Norway a few weeks back and had to leave early. It's like she felt guilty and anxious about taking a break from her normal routine, or being curious enough to make new friends and live unexpectedly. Despite the big performances about how amazingly grateful she is for her life, balance, treating herself etc. Also, the whole Type A theory is flawed science from the 1950s (i.e. there's no such thing, and also suggests that if you're not Type A and instead a Type B that you're lazy and lacking in ambition??)

I hope she'll be OK because it reminds me so much of when I was still ill and life was so so bleak and monotonous. She seems like a very knowledgable, driven and upbeat person so it would be a shame to miss out on so much of life.

Reactions: 2
Glad I stumbled across this thread... unfortunately had to unfollow this individual today as the unrecovered ED triggers and general bad energy I was getting became too much... agree with everyone else here saying it's very concerning that she is making a living out of coaching other women... and as for her period mentions? No way. I had a similar body weight when I was very ill with an ED and exercise addiction a few years ago and I didn't have a period for 18 months.

ED stuff aside, it's concerning how she claims she doesn't feel comfortable ever *not* being busy? Sometimes I felt like her whole IG is just one huge vanity project... but then it seriously strikes of someone who feels deeply uncomfortable in themselves and has to justify a lot of things to herself. It was such a shame that she couldn't cope with that solo trip to Norway a few weeks back and had to leave early. It's like she felt guilty and anxious about taking a break from her normal routine, or being curious enough to make new friends and live unexpectedly. Despite the big performances about how amazingly grateful she is for her life, balance, treating herself etc. Also, the whole Type A theory is flawed science from the 1950s (i.e. there's no such thing, and also suggests that if you're not Type A and instead a Type B that you're lazy and lacking in ambition??)

I hope she'll be OK because it reminds me so much of when I was still ill and life was so so bleak and monotonous. She seems like a very knowledgable, driven and upbeat person so it would be a shame to miss out on so much of life.
Wow I forgot about this girl for a sec! I completely agree with everything you've said 🙏🏻