First Birthday Ideas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My baby girl is going to be 1 this month! I'm having a winter onederland party and have got her dress and the decorations and food all sorted but then I completely overlooked what we're going to actually do! It's only going to be her grandparents, aunts and uncles and one other baby. So all adults really. I've tried looking up adult games for first birthdays but not really found much. What have you done? Or plan to do? I was thinking pass the parcel with some sort of question inbetween each layer but don't want anyone to feel bad if they don't know it 😂

And I know I said I had food sorted, well it's all looking a bit beige. Cake, snowflake biscuits, samosas and sausage rolls from the deli counter. Won't be enough room for sitting to eat with a fork. Help?! 😅

And I know I said I had food sorted, well it's all looking a bit beige. Cake, snowflake biscuits, samosas and sausage rolls from the deli counter. Won't be enough room for sitting to eat with a fork. Help?! 😅
if you don't want to make yourself you can have a look online M&S, Morrissons, think Asda do party platters of sandwiches/wraps you may get other ideas from there too of other finger foods - that said you can't beat a beige buffet .... could add bit of colour with cheese/pineapple on sticks... mini sauage of sticks..... as it's a childs birthday make into hedgehog using a large potato covered in silver foil and stick the sticks into it.... another idea is cherry toms/feta (or any cheese)..... mini fruit kebabs..... bit of salad garnish people can eat with fingers.... Gosh can you tell I was a child of the 70's haha

• Haha
Reactions: 1