Fiona Beal and Nicholas Billingham The old Bailey Thursday April 18.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Hi im wondering if anybody has been following this.Its been quite a unusual trial and been very on and of and now will be heard at The old Bailey
im gonna be honest but not going to out myself have a slight interest as i met the deceased once and am close to a family friend and knew his character before the murder happened

what are your thoughts on the case??

This is the 2nd trial I believe? I'm pretty sure that there was a trial ongoing last year. I wonder if the jury failed to reach a verdict or something else happened to stop the trial because from memory, it was quite advanced. I think the defendant had started giving her evidence if I recall correctly.

It's a tricky one in the sense that I think her defence is of coercive control and abuse over the period of what seems to have been a dysfunctional relationship. But she managed to bury his body and continue living a 'normal' life for a while after his death. She used his mobile phone to text people to make them think that he was alive I think.

I think she only got caught because she booked into a hotel with the intention of ending her own life. So, it's a tricky one. I'll be interested to hear the evidence again.

yeah there was one last year all very strange
will be watching with interest

does anybody know the best place to find the details once the trial starts

Hi im wondering if anybody has been following this.Its been quite a unusual trial and been very on and of and now will be heard at The old Bailey
im gonna be honest but not going to out myself have a slight interest as i met the deceased once and am close to a family friend and knew his character before the murder happened

what are your thoughts on the case??
Just found this page.
Is there a live trial link do u know

Websleuths have a thread on this case. According to posters there, court didn’t sit today. And don’t think it will sit for the rest of this week either as the judge is also the judge on the Constance Marten case which is back on tomorrow…if there are live links available on the days that court is on though, they will usually be posted on the thread, so it’s worth keeping an eye on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 3