Finch bakery #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's silly isn't it, infact in any shop you go in, they won't let you leave until the cashier know's you've paid... maybe they need to employ better staff lol
The staff is probably young girls they’re paying minimum wage to.

Reactions: 3
Also that’s an obscene amount of snacks, would love to know who this type of product is for, almost £60 on brownies and cookies?!?

Reactions: 2
Their version of the Bruce cake that they keep posting because it collapsed and failed looks hella dry on the inside 🤢

Reactions: 5
Which is better finch or Isabakes? Or are they both the same 🤣
If your visiting isabakes is 100% better quality and friendliness wise! Also lovely surrounding area, might be just me but i feel like since the finch hype the street they are on has gone down hill

Reactions: 3
My friend ordered some bits and there was a hair in some of the things 🥱🥱
It doesn’t surprise me. The one with the nose ring is always picking at it and on about pulling scabs from her nose, kids always snotty and dirty etc. no hygiene at all even when they used to always be in the shop. It makes me feel ill
---
Which is better finch or Isabakes? Or are they both the same 🤣
Isabakes 100%

Why does it annoy me so much how ‘cheap’ their cakes are? Doing a drip with vegetable oil is 🤢🤢 surely as cake makers they can easily make a ganache!

IMG_9911.jpeg

Anyone listen to Tessa's podcasts? I listened to the first thought it was okay but didn't catch the one with the twons.

Don’t think I could listen to her voice for long. When she used to talk loads on stories it annoyed me a lot. She spoke weirdly using made up words and very OTT & dramatic , bizzare

Have you ever noticed how cakes contour lick finch bakery’s poo holes because they are just trying to latch on to the ladies? Blooming awful

S they have raked it in over Easter and Eid and are now moaning that they have a period of quiet orders?!? Greedy entitlement is strong with these two.

Reactions: 6