Fidan #2 She’s on the grog what a flog. Hush up children mummy’s doing her vlog

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was sad for Kara that her mum didn't get the reference to "Wombat Stew" being a kids book, I knew about it before I had kids but my heads not up my ass.... Clearly she doesn't read to the children or take interest in them...

and yes, Ive found my way to reddit, its basically daily snark on Fidan there

Reactions: 3
I was sad for Kara that her mum didn't get the reference to "Wombat Stew" being a kids book, I knew about it before I had kids but my heads not up my ass.... Clearly she doesn't read to the children or take interest in them...

and yes, Ive found my way to reddit, its basically daily snark on Fidan there
Fidan is very detached from her kids. You would think she would be all over books and learning especially with their challenges.

Reactions: 3
Fidan is very detached from her kids. You would think she would be all over books and learning especially with their challenges.
I wouyldnt put it passed her to expect the Nanny and childcare centre to be the ones who read to the twins... or the housemate/sperm donar

Reactions: 4
Especially with Fidan being academic too
but is she though?
she only references her uni days in her early twenties indicating her bachelor level. Has she done post grad? What about masters degree? She hasnt done a Phd because we would know about it

Reactions: 1
but is she though?
she only references her uni days in her early twenties indicating her bachelor level. Has she done post grad? What about masters degree? She hasnt done a Phd because we would know about it
Not sure but I would argue you don’t get to the level of being partner in a law firm and making hundreds of dollars an hour without being academic in some way. She’d have to have gotten good grades in high school to get into law school, no? Of course being academic doesn’t mean you have any common sense or instincts of how to raise and nurture the children you chose to have.

The tiktok with her sister was a bit weird mainly because of Fidan. I thought her sister seemed nice and upbeat even though Fidan kept bringing up that her sister was an older mum. Im unsure what the point of bringing it up constantly was for but i'm glad her sister called her out on it.

I wonder if Fidan is a bit jealous of how her sister seems to love parenting and has made a network of friends for support.

Reactions: 2
The tiktok with her sister was a bit weird mainly because of Fidan. I thought her sister seemed nice and upbeat even though Fidan kept bringing up that her sister was an older mum. Im unsure what the point of bringing it up constantly was for but i'm glad her sister called her out on it.

I wonder if Fidan is a bit jealous of how her sister seems to love parenting and has made a network of friends for support.
Definitely a lot of jealousy but would Fidan want to spend more time with her kids? No I don’t think so. This comment about weekend aways was so odd to me! What’s the point of working all those hours and earning that money if you can’t take a family weekend away now and then!! Kids would love QLD water parks and movie world. They have age appropriate rides also. Even just a few nights in a hotel in the city for something different. Unsure who’s looking after the pets?
IMG_9090.jpeg
IMG_9091.jpeg

Imagine going away for the weekend with your family and extended family cooking a lovely meal then you sit down to eat and talk to your phone.

My family would bully the hell out of me

• Haha
Imagine going away for the weekend with your family and extended family cooking a lovely meal then you sit down to eat and talk to your phone.

My family would bully the hell out of me
If I tried to film my daughter eating dinner every night I think she might throw my phone 😂

I think it’s clear to see that Fidan is extremely jealous of her sister and probably struggles to understand why her sister can easily make mom friends when she couldn’t! Not sure why she needs to constantly repeat that her sister is an older mom it’s almost like she needs to find some kind of negative to throw out there because of the jealousy of her sister clearly smashing motherhood when she herself has admittedly struggled so much with it! She said not to long ago that her sister no longer watches her tik toks as she’s so busy and she was so shocked by this. God help when the sisters baby grows up and smashes her milestones unlike her twins, the real jealousy will set in then from Fidan!

Reactions: 5
what kind of sheltered life has fidan led, where she’s mid 40s and only just now making her own popcorn? 🤣
What about the twins being 5 (?) and only just been invited for a play date 😬 Just shows she’s taken no time to foster any friendships for them.

It’s like she’s cosplaying her life: play dates - she said that’s what’s meant to happen and weekend aways - that’s what people do. She’s so awkward.

Her partner buying a popcorn maker for $100 yet she keeps going on about her old air fryer. Just buy a new one you can f@cken afford it!

What about the twins being 5 (?) and only just been invited for a play date 😬 Just shows she’s taken no time to foster any friendships for them.

It’s like she’s cosplaying her life: play dates - she said that’s what’s meant to happen and weekend aways - that’s what people do. She’s so awkward.

Her partner buying a popcorn maker for $100 yet she keeps going on about her old air fryer. Just buy a new one you can f@cken afford it!
She really has set those kids up for failure when it comes to social skills! That was seen when she was around the horses last week or doing the popcorn she just squeals and says she’s scared etc not realising her socially awkward children are watching her and also going to react in a scared way like she is doing and also scream and say they’re scared! You would think that knowing she has next to no friends and struggles being around people that she’d want different for her children and really try to encourage their social skills but not with fidan, she struggles so everyone else can to her children included!