Fidan #2 She’s on the grog what a flog. Hush up children mummy’s doing her vlog

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Congrats to myself for the thread title I don’t think there were any other suggestions 😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Congrats to myself for the thread title I don’t think there were any other suggestions 😂
Love the title 😂👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

Reactions: 2
and then tonight’s dinner she’s showcasing her karaoke skills by singing 😂😂😂😂😂😂 she’s so upset she didn’t get invite!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wonder if shes friends with any other superman fans or considers them weird..

Reactions: 1
Ok. Have no idea. I don't really gamble. I'm guessing the winners get a share of the entry fees then?
Yes but she needed to get through to to end of the day. She was knocked out so she goes home with $0. At first I was confused then I read some comments.

I just mean general chatter!! I wasnt aware of it and shes talked about daily!
Her video with her sister was very odd. They seem extremely competitive and Fidan mentioning that her sister had a baby at 45 and saying she’s into all the baby activities and wanting gossip from the mothers group then repeating several times that she didn’t have a mums group (and had a nanny) Friendships in mums group take time and her sister must be the more likeable of the two. It’s nice she takes her baby to all the activities and interacts with other mums it’s so helpful. Shopping at David Jones for designer baby gear even if it’s on special - can’t relate! 😂😂

Reactions: 4