Feathering the empty nest.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she’s mum to Teddy too. And why would a parent have to put mummy to ____ it’s like putting “full time mummy” as an occupation. Definitely not needed and not sure why she would put that
She used to have something about mum to teddy who lives in the sky. Pre- deleting anything remotely personal and making it purely a business account which she will ditch ASAP.

Reactions: 9
She used to have something about mum to teddy who lives in the sky. Pre- deleting anything remotely personal and making it purely a business account which she will ditch ASAP.
Which seems as though she really DOESN'T want to do this?

I wonder at what point she signed the contract for the 2nd book and is now completely locked in?

I don't feel she even wants this book published but has to legally promote it. She has more than enough wealth and a lovely life to just get on with it. Not even sure it's an ego thing, I think she signed the deal and now has to follow through. She probably hates every moment of it.

Reactions: 6
Which seems as though she really DOESN'T want to do this?

I wonder at what point she signed the contract for the 2nd book and is now completely locked in?

I don't feel she even wants this book published but has to legally promote it. She has more than enough wealth and a lovely life to just get on with it. Not even sure it's an ego thing, I think she signed the deal and now has to follow through. She probably hates every moment of it.
I actually think she’s loves the interest around the book and she does have a big ego do would love to have another bestseller. What she doesn’t like is being questioned and held to account. She loves to be on a pedestal and pressing the flesh with the McFly wives and Jools Oliver. She loves that part of it just not dealing with the plebs who follow her anecdotes but her books. Alls good though she’s donating 1% of the profits to Tommy’s so we can rest easy tonight 🙄🙄

Well she’s mum to Teddy too. And why would a parent have to put mummy to ____ it’s like putting “full time mummy” as an occupation. Definitely not needed and not sure why she would put that
Well her page is about baby loss and pregnancy/birth after loss so I think it’s odd she doesn’t reference either of her two children 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s not like her page is a cookery page or a page about travelling?

Reactions: 13
I actually think she’s loves the interest around the book and she does have a big ego do would love to have another bestseller. What she doesn’t like is being questioned and held to account. She loves to be on a pedestal and pressing the flesh with the McFly wives and Jools Oliver. She loves that part of it just not dealing with the plebs who follow her anecdotes but her books. Alls good though she’s donating 1% of the profits to Tommy’s so we can rest easy tonight 🙄🙄

Well her page is about baby loss and pregnancy/birth after loss so I think it’s odd she doesn’t reference either of her two children 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s not like her page is a cookery page or a page about travelling?
I think she LOVES every bit of the adoration ! But as you say.......hates doing with the plebs. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I think she definitely sees herself as significantly above the majority of her followers. Similar attitude to MOD when she was riding high.

Reactions: 20
I’ve written this before and deleted but I’m going to write it again. I unfollowed Elle a while ago well before her first book, she is rude. I emailed her with a gift, a big gift, I run a small business in hospitality, I offered her something different to raffle off to her followers to raise money. She emailed me back saying “ thanks but no thanks, I prefer to work with bigger companies right now, I’m done with small companies, it takes too much work for little gain”. I’m being polite in the way she comes across.
I was really gobsmacked, we've offered our products to 7 charities and they’ve raised over £90,000 pounds.
All she saw was my Instagram follower count.
I even wrote that I didn’t want anything like “ follow me and like the post” crap I was just offering her something different to raffle which I know would of helped her charities.
I understand it’s hard work doing raffles etc ive done them myself but she was doing raffles at the time.
Anyway it taught me a huge lesson re “influencers” and since then we’ve been able to accommodate NHS workers here for some r&r free of charge.
People like Elle really do look down on the ‘peasants’ and really just know you’ll buy into their world. They use the #bekind #womensupportwomen hashtags for their own gain but they don’t really follow them.
im so sorry she did this to you. Everything she does, yes, EVERYTHING she does - is for her personal gain.

the new book title is gross. Poor poor teddy.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
The mighty are beginning to topple ! 😂

Not another one ! RVK does the same 🤬
Who is RVK pls can’t figure it out

Do you reckon she and many of her insta huns read here? I remember when her and INPO had a dinner date.. was so clearly for networking to boost followers it screamed desperation. Maybe not from Elle’s side tbh as she had the most followers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Do you reckon she and many of her insta huns read here? I remember when her and INPO had a dinner date.. was so clearly for networking to boost followers it screamed desperation. Maybe not from Elle’s side tbh as she had the most followers.
Rvk_loves

Yes they all read here

Reactions: 2

INPO is a horror! 😱

Comes across like Instagram gave her a second shot at "fame" after she failed her Big Brother audition or something - she's a full on, attention seeking desperado - and is now pushing her daughters onto us all whether we like it or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19

RVK_loves she's out for what she can get ref gifts/ press gifts etc anything free !

Reactions: 4
RVK_loves she's out for what she can get ref gifts/ press gifts etc anything free !
Oh man.. “no dms please get in touch by comment” hahahah “don’t want to speak to you just want you to blow my posts up babes” what a babe!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh god that RVK. Another one who thinks she invented pregnancy / having a second baby or 2 under 2. Blah blah.. bore off

INPO is a horror! 😱

Comes across like Instagram gave her a second shot at "fame" after she failed her Big Brother audition or something - she's a full on, attention seeking desperado - and is now pushing her daughters onto us all whether we like it or not.
Omg she is such a fame desperado!! All her ryvita stuff.. “I might pee myself “ all the time. she started off actually really likeable with her ‘running club’ and a little quirky then became so intense, it was like therapy with her. Then she clung on like a limpet to the other huns

Rvk_loves

Yes they all read here
Oh god.. if I was an ‘influencer’ I wouldn’t read here because I wouldn’t do anything that would make my integrity come into question.. they must know they’re on dodgy ground

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
INPO is a horror! 😱

Can’t stand INPO - a screeching, (even if she’s not actually shrieking, she looks like she is) attention- seeking woman flogging primary school style overpriced prints and now getting the daughter (oh dear is it two of them?) in on the act.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can’t stand INPO - a screeching, (even if she’s not actually shrieking, she looks like she is) attention- seeking woman flogging primary school style overpriced prints and now getting the daughter (oh dear is it two of them?) in on the act.
Yep!! A while back when I followed her.. there was all the change around the advertising rules. She used to always just hide everything as #spon and #gifted and anyway there was something in the rules or advice about your own products must also be marked as #ad if on a personal page and she wrote a post about how this is her business page and clearly her own stuff etc. Someone called her out and counted her previous posts and said she only had like 2 or 3 in a month worth of actual business posts. I.e telling her she’s become an insta hun and all for the free white company stuff. She responded, said no, suddenly she changed her profile pic to a business one shafted posted up on stories and her page. Changed her.
She kept doing this fake humble thing too 🤢 she used to be like “I can’t believe little old me is all dressed up to go to London to promote ‘insert company’ can you believe it? ME? I’m not posh enough blah blah” so fake. Made out all the time how her house was so basic and how her life was so simple and how finally she’d made extra money. She lives in a nice home in an expensive part of the world. Talks so much rubbish.

At least Elle, she didn’t do the fake sickly thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Her prints are 💩. Honestly anyone who spends £9.50 on a piece of paper/card that has the word love written on it has literally got more money than sense 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️. Another fake hun. I stopped following a long time ago. Can you imagine the lunches/dinners these insta huns had pre pandemic spending the whole time bigging each other up and telling each other how fab they are. It’s enough to give you reflux 😀😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.