Favourite instagrammers & influencers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I admire Organised Motherhood (Kelly) so much - she is constantly challenging herself to learn more about other people's realities and is very conscious of her privilege. Instagram would be a better place if more Influencers were a bit more like Kelly.

Reactions: 3
Sabina Monteys Fulham, Swoon Love both lovely lovely women and their feeds are just so positive. Both of them engage with their followers so much as well

Reactions: 1
I really think Elle (Feathering the empty nest) deserves her own rave thread, especially after today's stories (screenshots attatched) and just in general all of the work she does in supporting people suffering baby loss and miscarriage while dealing with it herself. I haven't posted enough to start a thread šŸ™„
I only just found her account last week and it was just heart breaking. I sat there crying šŸ˜¢

I love ultimate girl gang because she says it how it is and says what Iā€™m thinking a lot of the time!

I love kaushal Beauty- All her reviews are honest and genuine and have been following her for such a long time. Most products I buy that she recommends I love. A few not so. But sheā€™s the only influencer that I personally would go for recommendation on make up. Otherwise I donā€™t trust anyone as they are all in it for the money.
Also love Linn Lowes for the gym only not home workouts. Shes super sweet and back in the day I would ask her questions she would reply. I had questions about food or gym and she would answer. Great girlies my fav ā¤
Both girls been following for a long long time.

Anyone know if there is a ā€œcolourfully Erinā€ thread. Used to really like her but sheā€™s became so show offy and has been breaking all sorts of social distancing rules!

Reactions: 3
I love

Katieā€™s Curvy Closet
Alex Simpson
Sarahsummerjane
Lauramullettstylist

All down to earth bubbly girls!

A little cat that has fip which is feline peritonitis basically cat aids.the page only has 200 followers but the owners put up daily pictures,they rescued 2 but lost one at 11 months with it.i follow as I lost a kitten with it too

Called dailyflerken

Anyone know if there is a ā€œcolourfully Erinā€ thread. Used to really like her but sheā€™s became so show offy and has been breaking all sorts of social distancing rules!
I donā€™t think there is but I would definitely watch it if there was! Used to really like her but in lockdown she has been unsufferable. Gloating over how many Nike trainers she has sold via analytics, breaking lockdown rules and donā€™t get me started on that MLM powder crap she is shilling out!

I donā€™t think there is but I would definitely watch it if there was! Used to really like her but in lockdown she has been unsufferable. Gloating over how many Nike trainers she has sold via analytics, breaking lockdown rules and donā€™t get me started on that MLM powder crap she is shilling out!
Iā€™m so intrigued by her and Elle belle attire

Reactions: 2
Zero social distancing the whole time, and then been around new born babies

me too

Reactions: 2
Iā€™m early-mid 20ā€™s and some of my (big & small) favourites are:

Beauty: itssabrinaa, hanxrenee, blendbyhan, jamiegenevieve, staceymariemua (all have beauty YouTube channels, apart from Stacey)

Fashion: connawalker (CEO of House of CB), emilycocklin, mollymaehague, kayleighjcouture, yasminechanel, coppergarden, ambsphillips, lizagulyaewa

Travel: emshelx, rose_in_wonderland, becksplore, bestvacations, gypsea_lust, whatthechic

Fitness: alexandralouise_, courtneydblack, hannaheden_fitness, fashioneatstravel, sw_shabba

Body confidence: _nelly_london, missmalinsara, fatangryblackgirl, anniewadesmith,

Home: pinkpeonyhome, alexsimpsonhome, ellenorjanehome,

I absolutely love Emmanoodle_ She's an Irish Instagrammer that is down to earth, honest and has a great fashion sense. She always engages with her followers and asks what they want to see and her ads never annoy me!

• Heart