Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hnoz

VIP Member
Exactly this! I think that is where the term sheep comes from, no one paying any attention to what is actually going on and just doing what they are told, my son was answering back the other day and I responded with “don’t ask questions and just do as your told” and I realised how bad that sounded but sure my mam used to say same to me!
I haven’t wore a mask at all and I have been on public transport, shopping centres etc and never been questioned if I have been asked it’s been in a polite way and when I say I am exempt they politely accept that. I done the research and found out you don’t have to wear a mask if you don’t want too but a lot of people won’t and just listen to the news,
Maybe some people would rather put up with the mild inconvenience of wearing a mask to protect others. Seems like a pretty easy thing to to and a pretty pointless thing to question for absolutely no reason imo. To lie about being exempt because you don’t want to wear a mask is pretty low imo. I would rather do what I can to protect people around me.
I would rather be labelled a sheep for caring about people around me than be selfish and lie about having a medical exemption 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 42
reluctant to post because i feel like I'm going to open a can of worms but covid lockdown and peoples willingness to conform is making me really anxious. Please dont jump down my throat, if you would like to educate me better then im happy and open to listen.

I dont understand why everyone isnt just saying fuck this and whipping their masks off? Im confused as to how masks are helping if this virus is so easy to contract. I dont understand why if we are having 2 deaths a day or even 200 deaths a day this is such a huge concern that we must lock the world down? Theres deadlier things killing more people daily so why is the world up in arms over covid?

I dont understand why people arent questioning anything...why people just do as their told because a man on telly said so? What about all the things that arent put on mainstream media, why do they not believe these things are happening?!

Sorry if i sound like an idiot, i probably am but i just need to understand better. I feel like im losing grip on reality, that everyones formed this bond over standing against covid...then theres me thinking...why? If we contract it we are more than likely not going to die. Nobody wore masks and stayed inside when swine flu kicked up a fuss?

Im worried i will be ostracised from society for refusing a vaccine. I feel like i will lose all my rights and everyone will turn against me but i just cant get on board with any of these stupid fucking rules. Nothings being lessened lockdown wise, nobodys speaking about anything positive anymore and everyones afraid to talk to eachother.

What the hell is going on.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

Shestheman22

I too have given up reading the coronavirus threads, they wind me up so much. A few months ago I said I would refuse the vaccine and got jumped on.

I’m absolutely sick to death of reading and hearing about coronavirus. It’s pathetic. Yes of course people have died from it (although not nearly as many as the media would have you believe) and some people take it worse than others. The vast majority of deaths have been elderly with underlying conditions. Same with any virus. No I’m not saying they’re worthless and not worth saving is this whole shutdown of the country justified? I’m sick of people turning on each other and judging each other for their choices. I still only know 2 people that have tested positive. I know a few that have supposedly died from it, yet they had strokes and stuff in the days before they died so these were the actual causes of death.

Most people I know are past caring and are just doing what they want. And I’m my opinion that’s the way to go. Yes my elderly and vulnerable relatives are being careful and I’m still trying to keep my distance from people, it’s not like I’m all over them. I haven’t visited my Grandma since March as she’s really vulnerable, I try not to visit my dad much as he’s really worried about it. But I refuse to stay in my house on my own. It’s really dragging me down and I know it’s having the same effect on my family too.

All the way throughout the ‘pandemic’, I haven’t even thought twice about catching it. But i have been stressing about the economic effects, I know so many people that are struggling due to having little work or losing their jobs completely. And for what! It’s absolute madness and I can’t believe so many people are falling for the media circus. Imagine if we were in the 50s, there would be none of this hysteria. I genuinely believe that this was all planned as a test to see how far they can push and control people. I would be interested to see the number of people that have died from cancer that could have been treated, suicide from depression due to the mental effects of lockdown etc.

Sorry I just needed a rant, I feel so down at the state of the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Prodcon21

Chatty Member
Maybe some people would rather put up with the mild inconvenience of wearing a mask to protect others. Seems like a pretty easy thing to to and a pretty pointless thing to question for absolutely no reason imo. To lie about being exempt because you don’t want to wear a mask is pretty low imo. I would rather do what I can to protect people around me.
I would rather be labelled a sheep for caring about people around me than be selfish and lie about having a medical exemption 🤷‍♀️
It is not a pointless thing to question at all.

Just because you don’t mind wearing a mask, or see anything wrong in us being told to wear one, doesn’t mean we all think like that.

People are getting arrested and pepper sprayed for refusing to wear one. They’re telling us what to do, to see how many of us obey without questioning. Slowly taking away our freedoms bit by bit until one day we are at a point of no return.

You want to wear a mask, fine by me. But don’t patronise those of us who question the validity of us being advised to wear them....

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Columbo

VIP Member
Doctor on GMB just now saying another lockdown will achieve nothing but an economic mess and a wave of mental health issues and suicide. She said we need to protect the elderly and vulnerable and the rest of us need to live alongside it. Finally a bit of common sense. I live in NI and last week here there were 0 covid related deaths and 33 suicides.

P.S Was too scared to post this on the covid thread so posting it here where people respect each other's opinion 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

HanB33

Why is everyone on the covid thread so aggressive and uptight?! Literally 90% of tattle are belittling us tinfoil hatters 🙄🙄 makes me not want to use this anymore.
Ive not seen one person willing to have a civil conversation regarding opposing views on covid or covid vaccines. Everyone is just bloody horrid and their egos are on another level!!!! Hnoz if you're scanning this you're a horrorbag. Xo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

hnoz

VIP Member
I didn’t say I was lying as I am not I am actually exempt but I did say, it say if you don’t want to as find it causes distress is basically saying you don’t have too which to me doesn’t make sense at all, i think I would rather be a free thinker and question everything even if proven wrong then to just go along with something I’m unsure of 🤷🏼‍♀️
Not wanting to is not the same as being medically exempt. Roll back all you want now.
Bragging about never having wore a mask is not a trophy, and to tell others they don’t have to wear one if they don’t want to promotes it.
If you would rather be a free thinker just for the sake of it even if you are consciously putting others at risk then you do you, but I don’t think that makes you better than anyone who wears a mask. Being happy that you questioned something even if you are wrong when it actively puts others at risk is a stupid thing to be proud of to me.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Unagi

Chatty Member
How can you ever believe or know anything then, if you’re not there to witness it? I’m not trying to start an argument - I’m just interested to know why you still find yourself not believing this happened when there is a fair amount of what most people would consider to be evidence that it did. If you were right and it was fake, then how could they do that in a hospital setting, now of all times?

You also mention people would do anything for money - do you think that is the motivation here, and how would they earn money from it?

Again, not arguing, I just want to understand. I appreciate being sceptical about things and not always taking everything at face value. There’s a lot of merit in that and it’s part of the reason why I’ve always been interested in conspiracy theories.

It just really saddens me that a tragedy like this can be seen by so many people as fake - especially when there’s more proof that it did happen than proof that it didn’t - and that a lot of those people (not you specifically) choose to be diabolically insensitive about it all over the Internet.

I have no issue agreeing that a lot of her “jokes” aren’t funny but for me personally that doesn’t equate to the assumption that she has faked a traumatic stillbirth in a hospital.

I imagine some of the deletions and a lot of the blocks were because she receives retweets, replies and messages day in day out that accuse her of sacrificing and/or abusing children and drinking their blood. I certainly wouldn’t want to wake up to that every day.
For me personally I think the whole thing has been faked and I think that for the following reasons:
I believe she has been involved with Epstein, the Clintons, etc - she is on the Epstein Island flight logs.
I believe she is involved in pizzagate - the many, many gross tweets she has made in relation to children is absolutely disgusting and I don’t think they were made as a joke.
I believe she is involved in spirit cooking - her “cut myself for the gram” post. She and John have attended Marina Abramovic's spirit cooking parties.
The baby was pronounced dead 3 minutes after midnight on harvest moon.
Then there is the symbolism.
I just feel in my soul that there is something “off” about it all.

In relation to earning money, in Hollywood it’s amazing what you can get if you sell your soul to the devil himself...

I fully expect people to think I am delusional and a few years ago I would have agreed but my eyes have been opened and I no longer take things at face value. 2020 has been a weird year and at this point I think anything is possible.

Again I just want to say that for people that have genuinely experienced baby loss I am truly, truly sorry.

I don’t wish to cause any arguments with this post.

Have a great Saturday everyone!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

JBFletch

I came for the gossip... I stayed for these threads 👏🏻

I feel like I've found my people 🙌🏻 my eyes have opened so much in the past hour 👀

I'm the conspiracist of my friends and family and I didn't know half the stuff I've found on these threads 🙏🏻

Just not sure why it doesn't show up in my watched threads 🤔

Keep up the great posts everyone 👍🏻

• Heart

Ambrosie

VIP Member
reluctant to post because i feel like I'm going to open a can of worms but covid lockdown and peoples willingness to conform is making me really anxious. Please dont jump down my throat, if you would like to educate me better then im happy and open to listen.

I dont understand why everyone isnt just saying fuck this and whipping their masks off? Im confused as to how masks are helping if this virus is so easy to contract. I dont understand why if we are having 2 deaths a day or even 200 deaths a day this is such a huge concern that we must lock the world down? Theres deadlier things killing more people daily so why is the world up in arms over covid?

I dont understand why people arent questioning anything...why people just do as their told because a man on telly said so? What about all the things that arent put on mainstream media, why do they not believe these things are happening?!

Sorry if i sound like an idiot, i probably am but i just need to understand better. I feel like im losing grip on reality, that everyones formed this bond over standing against covid...then theres me thinking...why? If we contract it we are more than likely not going to die. Nobody wore masks and stayed inside when swine flu kicked up a fuss?

Im worried i will be ostracised from society for refusing a vaccine. I feel like i will lose all my rights and everyone will turn against me but i just cant get on board with any of these stupid fucking rules. Nothings being lessened lockdown wise, nobodys speaking about anything positive anymore and everyones afraid to talk to eachother.

I won’t be having a vaccine either. I also think this is all “too much”. A disease that kills so few people has shut down half the world. We‘ll be paying for these measures for yeeeeeeeears.

Rebecca49

Exactly this! I think that is where the term sheep comes from, no one paying any attention to what is actually going on and just doing what they are told, my son was answering back the other day and I responded with “don’t ask questions and just do as your told” and I realised how bad that sounded but sure my mam used to say same to me!
I haven’t wore a mask at all and I have been on public transport, shopping centres etc and never been questioned if I have been asked it’s been in a polite way and when I say I am exempt they politely accept that. I done the research and found out you don’t have to wear a mask if you don’t want too but a lot of people won’t and just listen to the news,

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Dani1974

All this covid situation and conspiracy talk makes me want to speak out. 4 years ago I was really ill on life support for 3 months and in hospital for the total of 8 months. We're talking 4 YEARS ago here. I had pneumonia and all my organs failed but one kidney but obviously I fought and am fine now. BUT what I remember is the Dr coming in one day asking if I'd been abroad, I answered yes Spain, Greece.. He then asked no I mean Asia etc. I said no then asked me questions if I'd slept with anyone from there. I refused to comment and kicked off saying what has that got to do with you (I hadn't) they said that I needed to answer as my kids might need testing... That was 4 years ago... Makes me wonder and think that this has been around for years and it's an excuse to take our dna(testing) to control us more. There's so much we don't know and they aren't telling us.

• Wow
  • Heart

HanB33

It's not a conspiracy but is there anywhere online (not just tattle) where I can speak about how utterly ridiculous I find people panicking about COVID? I don't wanna fill this thread up with covid talk...I just need like minded people. I wanna know im not the only one against the disgusting government puppets.

Also, perhaps far fetched for tattle but somebody may have researched, anyone getting second coming vibes from this eerie "pandemic"?

Or anyone feel like those who stand against the vaccine will be ostracised from society and then society will turn against us creating the people vs the people war?

Maybe im off my barnet

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

Rebecca49

Not wanting to is not the same as being medically exempt. Roll back all you want now.
Being proud about never wearing a mask is not a trophy.
If you would rather be a free thinker just for the sake of it even if you are consciously putting others at risk then you do you, but I don’t think that makes you better than anyone who wears a mask.
This is what’s wrong with this whole thing,
I was replying to a post and my point was I’ve never worn one and never been questioned which surprised me as I’ve never been asked to show my proof (which I have 🙄) and that I can’t get over the other exemptions aswell, and you’ve jumped in assuming I’m some selfish murderer when you have no idea Why I’m exempt or the fact when i am out I am more socially distanced because I am not and am aware of that! You can’t assume someone is being selfish when you have no idea about them 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha

Reetpateet

I have not posted on here for a while, funnily enough the reason I haven't, is a while back on this thread I posted questioning the wearing of masks and the true origins of the virus and it caused a bit of backlash and it made me wary of posting after that but its nice to see other people now asking similar questions. I have never disputed there being a virus but it amazes me how the lab theory has been swept under the carpet. I just wanted to pop on and say that I'm still here and have been enjoying keeping up with this thread albeit from my little hidey hole. I am really enjoying the Enoch and Antarctica talk as these are holes I've recently been peeking into, think I might just fall down them now.

Whilst I'm on the soap box It does annoy me when people come onto here and shout about tin foil hatters, why is it so hard to grasp the fact that some people just enjoy reading different ideas about life. I don't believe everything I read I take some of it with a pinch of salt or read some of it as fiction but I enjoy hearing it and deciphering for myself what I believe to be true about the world, some things have really opened my eyes too but it really is as simple as that isn't it.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lisdiz

VIP Member

missed being on here for a few days. You do not sound like and idiot to me, not at all. I am feeling the same way and with latest coming out of Downing Street I feel more and more convinced that the conspiracy theories are correct and something sinister if a foot.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I love this thread as well (I’m sure you’re noticed!!)
As I said yesterday, just knowing that I can come on here and chat with you guys makes me feel strangely comforted, as I know that we are not tearing eachother to shreds (like on many other threads, that all seem to have the same aggressive people arguing on them!! And we know who they are too!)..😉✌

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Rebecca49

I didn’t say I was lying as I am not I am actually exempt but I did say, it say if you don’t want to as find it causes distress is basically saying you don’t have too which to me doesn’t make sense at all, i think I would rather be a free thinker and question everything even if proven wrong then to just go along with something I’m unsure of 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha

HanB33

Why do all these people want to be controlled? Why are they trusting what they see on their tvs?!
I am getting so frustrated with people rolling their eyes at me and saying I'm not right in the head blah blah all because i actually question whats pushed on us. Why is that wrong?!

How can we spread the word, the real truth, when nobody will listen?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Ambrosie

VIP Member
I watched the programme on the other day about “that” interview that Diana did for Panorama 25 (!) years ago. It reminded me of her saying ‘My husband is planning ‘an accident’ in my car, brake failure and serious head injury’. I hope one day we find out whether her death was an accident. My own opinion is Philip had her bumped off.

Reactions: 15