Fave ice lolly - Go!!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A blue twister lolly I had in turkey in 2015 which was sort of blueberry and vanilla flavoured. On God it was the most beautiful thing I've ever had in my mouth. I think I deep-throated about ten of them over the course of two weeks. Was gutted when I went back last year and couldn't find any anywhere!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A blue twister lolly I had in turkey in 2015 which was sort of blueberry and vanilla flavoured. On God it was the most beautiful thing I've ever had in my mouth. I think I deep-throated about ten of them over the course of two weeks. Was gutted when I went back last year and couldn't find any anywhere!
Interesting choice of words. :LOL:

Reactions: 1
Years ago Magnum did 7 deadly sins. The envy one was mint flavoured if I remember right, it was awesome.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
When I was little was fruit screamers.mini fruit flavoured ones 5in a bag from rowntrees
Hit my teens was zapp
Then mint feasts

Always partial to a cherry brandy from the ice cream man tho!

I really like Nuii Nordic berry as a treat . I usually buy basic ones for the kids which I enjoy. Twister / mini milk/ strawberry split & good old tip tops.

I love helter shelters but they melt way too quickly and I hate getting sticky 😔

Reactions: 1
Exotic Soleros love the cheap Asda version of them too 🤣 saw this today posted by this morning how incorrect is this 🤬 love a twister and a nobby Bobby 🤣

FB_IMG_1593179680943.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3