Fave ice lolly - Go!!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Solero. The original orange one. I could eat a whole box in one sitting.

Special shout out to the strawberry Mr Freeze ice pops though. Nothing gave me more pleasure as a kid than running to the corner shop with 50p and getting a bag full of 5p ice pops.
OMG yes couldnt beat a Mr Freeze when you only had 20p left in your pocket. :giggle:
now my fav is a Twister or Mint Feast.

Fab - because the sprinkles bit is the best
Feast - but the ones these days make me a bit sad as I remember how big the solid chocolate bit in the middle used to be.

Reactions: 1
99 Whippy if I was getting one from a van.
Otherwise I love white magnums, Soleros and Twisters

Reactions: 2
Me and my brother used to always get Zap from the ice cream van back when we were kids, not sure if they sell them anymore.
Also used to love Yo Bubbly ice lollies and then you’d say “is my tongue blue” half way eating it 👅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Our ice cream van man still sells Zaps, forgot how good they were!!!!

Also cider lollies ♥

• Heart
Can anyone remember Sky ice creams? Bubbly chocolate bit running through the middle, vanilla ice cream then chocolate round the outside?
A54B1834-EC87-46A3-AB6B-75AA8A9B86F3.jpeg

• Wow
Funny feet!
they bought them back a few years back..i stock piled then they stopped afain😥
they still do them in spain..when we go on holiday i always have to pop into the sweet shop and get one..like a little kid 😂

Reactions: 1
Any sort of orange flavoured ice lolly. For a chocolate one I love Oreo icecream sandwiches.