Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Insta_hunz

Doesn’t believe that the virus is real but believes that ketones work… says it all really. Thick as compacted pig shit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

surrealreally

Jesus Christ - is anyone even following her anymore. We’re all probably only watching to see her put the weight back on she lost with the ketones mlm shit. I have to say he’s gone proper weird with all the Covid denier and anti vaccine shit. She’s a proper fruit cake.

Reactions: 7

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
She’d lose a lot more weight if she’d leave the house and actually contribute to society instead of making excuse after excuse. She quit her job for “childcare issues” during the summer holidays then her kid went back to school and she just sat at home all day eating, moaning and using Snapchat filters.

Never in my life known someone so lazy, her life is tragic and she just comes across so, so miserable. Constantly moaning about everything and egged on by her friend Nicky Bell who is a total scheme rat. They both need to go and get jobs, find real life people to speak to instead of hiding behind a phone screen talking to fake friends who validate their behaviour and gain some self respect.

• Heart

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Typical unintelligent small-town mentality who thinks looking up a few biased articles on Google = research. She is painfully thick.

• Heart

Theworldhasgonemad

Chatty Member
4lb or something like that.
hust remembered, the girl that got her on them - has her starting weight in her bio in stones and then converted into pounds (which they weigh in) and the pounds conversion is so much higher than what it is in stones. Made me 🧐🤔

edited to add: just checked again and she’s taken off the stones total but it’s still showing the lb one - which is much higher than she had said her starting weight was. Screams dodgy to me.
Aw I see what you mean! With so much weight to lose surely she doesn't need an extra boost! Just another money making scam that she's fooling her followers with while lining her pockets sitting on her fat arse in the house

Reactions: 5

Saltoftheearth

Can’t stand this one , fat overgrown toddler. She could lose al the weight in the world and she would still be a over bite happy toothed cunt

• Haha

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
Jake Quickenden has been sent the Keto things that she’s flogging. He’s 3 days in and says he doesn’t feel any different. “They give a bit of a boost when you first take them but there’s loads of caffeine. Be as well having a coffee” 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Pinkmilink86

I’ve followed for years, I don’t get how she can afford stuff as she doesn’t work.
I liked her account when it wasn’t ads and more family life and slimming world

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
I know the government are ridiculous with all the 💩 they come out but my god she riles me up with the stuff she spouts!! I'd like her to get off her lazy ass and work on the front line for just one day and see just how covid is real!!

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Has anyone seen Juliet recently? She’s looking great; lost a lot of weight.
Yeah I follow her.... she swears by her pur-ketones (or whatever they are called).... and she's lost I think about 5 stone she does look great...... they seem to be working for her and the calorie counting...... think she sells the sachets now so probably making loads of commission.....

Poppyg77

How much are they? I'm so cynical about stuff she promotes, she just jumps from one "magic potion" to another but what she really needs to do is address the underlying issues she has with food!

Funny though, I thought she was "fixed" after her hypnotherapy - that pure beaut wummin that sorted her heed right oot 🤣🤣
They are about £135 for twenty sachets. But as she keeps banging on its a Premium product 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Lonewolf

VIP Member
Oooh those drinks that where about 100 quid a pop? They sure went quiet all over insta didn't they hahaha

Same I muted & restricted her, not to be mean but I'm made up she's put the beef back on tbh, that's what she gets for fleecing people withstupid magic drinks ☺

Kjl2096

She has a new insta now for her weight loss and has put it all back on. What really got me tho was she says the keto drinks were never for weight loss. Sure she practically sold them as a weight loss aid

DramaNoDrama

And once again trying to flog some weight loss crap.
And if course only something she really believes in 😂😂🤐

tarotbaby

Haha same 🙄 i don't mean to be offensive but she has no style maybe she's struggling with what to wear with the weightloss and she has done really well but those pinafore dresses do nothing for her haha that little black jacket she had on the other day over the hoodie made me laugh 😆 I will say she looks great in jeans though 👌
Her legs look quite skinny now! Those pinafores make her look ridiculous though. She’s too old for them. Makes her look like she wants to be a Cbeebies presenter!

• Haha