Fathering Autism #84 That sweater can't hide what P crams inside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pig always ruins couch cushions- just like Sweet Girl. Her fat bleeping moon ass turns the poor cushion into a pancake. I wouldn't let that heifer anywhere near my couch or my chairs.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Pig always ruins couch cushions- just like Sweet Girl. Her fat bleeping moon ass turns the poor cushion into a pancake. I wouldn't let that heifer anywhere near my couch or my chairs.
Thanks to hotographer and Kermy for the title and thread.

• Heart
Its sad that they felt the need to announce they purchased Isaiah a condo but then got mad at the backlash from announcing it. I don’t see why they feel the need to talk about their personal purchases. They don’t give Isaiah any privacy. I don’t think its a good idea to flaunt these type of things because its not going to make Isaiah any cooler (although they feel the need to buy his friends and be the “cool parents”), some may even envy the fact that he has things handed to him but I can see them believing envy means they have accomplished something.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Its sad that they felt the need to announce they purchased Isaiah a condo but then got mad at the backlash from announcing it. I don’t see why they feel the need to talk about their personal purchases. They don’t give Isaiah any privacy. I don’t think its a good idea to flaunt these type of things because its not going to make Isaiah any cooler (although they feel the need to buy his friends and be the “cool parents”), some may even envy the fact that he has things handed to him but I can see them believing envy means they have accomplished something.
They believe any criticism to be born from envy anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
They like rubbing their free money in people’s faces,they can sit in their asses all day and get paid for it while the rest of us have to actually WORK for the money we make,they have no room to get pissed off cuz it’s not their money they’re spending,it’s the patreons,however many sponsors they have and YouTube’s money

• Heart
Why did Asa call him Ronald Mcdonald? I hope it wasn’t because of physical appearance.
It most certainly was.
He's such a big fat bully.
Tinkerhog was cackling like a fat hen after he said it too.
Poor guy. You know he was so humiliated.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
@Comesitbyme said that according to Wikipedia Assa was worth 1-5 million. It should have read Abbie is worth that much and Assa is a vampire 🧛‍♀️ sucking every bit of content he can get out of her, By the time he’s done with her she won’t have any left. He’s a big time leach that discovered his Golden Ticket to fame and fortune was has autistic/IDD daughter.

This is what Assa really thinks while they were in Boone. Bet he was worried that views might be down because Abbie’s NOT in it.

A2A16BCA-EC92-4ED3-8530-F62A56890D33.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The moment Asshole said that he reminds him of the creepy Ronald McDonald clown.

rm.jpg

Picking on your son's buddy.

You're a real class act, Asshole Maasshole.

rm4.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
That clown comment was too much. Asa, if he bothered to respond to that would say "Oh lighten up, it was a joke!"

Well Asshat, next time you guys feel the need to cry about people making fun of P, just remember, its FUNNY! That beast of a wife brings joy and mirth to so many! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
It most certainly was.
He's such a big fat bully.
Tinkerhog was cackling like a fat hen after he said it too.
Poor guy. You know he was so humiliated.
The thing that comes to mind is how can fatboy and his mammoth sidekick make fun of anyone, I suggest they look in a mirror, preferably one that isn’t tilted to duck. Pot kettle........

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
That is the kind of comment that will stick with that poor kid for his entire life. What an asshole.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Thank you ladies so much for the new thread!
40A2596A-23B9-40B0-BAEB-BB0730C95BE0.jpeg

Love Always,
Pigfickles the lip smacking Tinkerhog.
❤🐽🦄🐽❤

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
So what did we learn in the old thread:
**A$$hole has a half sister that he hasn't seen for at least 10 years, and didn't even go to her wedding, or acknowledge the birth of their children.
**A's dad has been married more than twice, and has multiple kids with multiple women. No one explains...yada yada yada... I did see one comment that Assa said that Donna is not the mother of his sister.
**Crystal can really throw down when it comes to cooking.
**A &P's hood over the stove does not work. But it does work.
**If you fake cry on a live stream because you're not number one in sales, you will become number one in sales.
**Bowl cuts don't work on everyone.
**SELFIE WRLD is a joke, and even teenagers don't want to go there.
**There's an Airbnb right across the street from the Maass Mold Manor. See if you can get summer packages that include getting pictures with autism princess and daily Dunkin' runs.
**A&P made their backyard look even more ridiculous with campy cringey tiki bar, hammock, and be glorified kiddie pool pond for Isaiah's turtle.
There's more crap but I don't care.
I got to say I am loving the longer threads, hopefully our new average will stay at 11 days.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Here it is folks- the face of Selfie World!! $25 bucks and you can look like this too! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

1606114902710.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.