Fathering Autism #86 Hogsaiah exposed the truck, Asa is saying “what the duck"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for the thread title and the thread creation!
I wonder what happened to the big stuffed elephant that a subscriber sent Abbie.
She used to love that stuffie.
I believe she even took it on her airplane trips.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Are we actually sure THEY did this, She looks photo shopped into the picture.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Crystal's Vlog...:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

She should have re-branded it Crystal is your NEW Ambien
Yea.. I agree.. and she doesn't have the train wreck/scamming/narcissistic angle that the Massives have. It might be more interesting if she cooked...if she is a good cook.

Are we actually sure THEY did this, She looks photo shopped into the picture.
The pic of Abbie "jumping for joy" on the lawn? I wouldn't put it passed them to photo shop or use a green screen.... or plant Summer somewhere to hold her in place.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yea.. I agree.. and she doesn't have the train wreck/scamming/narcissistic angle that the Massives have. It might be more interesting if she cooked...if she is a good cook.
From what I have seen from her couple vlogs, she cooks quite well. Though not too hard to do, she puts Pig to shame. Last time I watched her, she cooked scallops and had fresh green beans and mushrooms sautéing in a Wok. Not a Hidden Valley Ranch packet, block of cheese and/or butter in sight. Those two cooking together may prove interesting. 😂 Crystal is to Creme Brulee as Tinkerhog is to Rice Krispy Treats. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Ok I’m not sure if I can use that word in title, so if not Mods pls change to what appropriate.

Thanks @Trahnier172 for the title.
Thank you @Trahnier172 for the title and @lovesis for the new thread. Y'all are awesome.

From what I have seen from her couple vlogs, she cooks quite well. Though not too hard to do, she puts Pig to shame. Last time I watched her, she cooked scallops and had fresh green beans and mushrooms sautéing in a Wok. Not a Hidden Valley Ranch packet, block of cheese and/or butter in sight. Those two cooking together may prove interesting. 😂 Crystal is to Creme Brulee as Tinkerhog is to Rice Krispy Treats. 😁
I don't think Prissy Pants will have her own her YouTube circus because she knows Crystal would make her cooking look like the joke that it is. Might be fun to watch them have a cook-off.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes, no doubt she can cook a meal. She can roast a chicken, make a meatloaf or gill some chicken. Picking up carrots out of a pot with two spatulas??? I wanted to tell her about the invention of the serving spoon. The Meal Plan Challenge video was ok if she was just showing this to family and friends. If she wants to just show people what's she is making for dinner, ok. But you're right, she is not creating the cardiac arrest cuisine Pigzilla makes. :oops:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
He's 30 minutes off and he already has a filmed a video for the Mother's Day video, he could easily put it up. But then he wouldn't be able to check his comments every 2 seconds because he's too busy with sweet girl filming her sweet 16 extravaganza.
HE'S TOO BUSY!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just saw this title on another vlog I watch and at first thought oh my Ass has outdone himself this time

Pigs Happy Place. No, It's Not Pasture.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
20210512_184529.jpg

I guess Amanda's invitation got lost in the mail.
Screenshot_20210512-160138_YouTube.jpg

I'm sorry but Kaitlin wore this dress better!
Screenshot_20210512-161139_YouTube.jpg

Shhh don't tell anyone, she's getting the orange tumbler from Target, and some crayons.

20210512_192907.jpg

20210512_192907.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes, no doubt she can cook a meal. She can roast a chicken, make a meatloaf or gill some chicken. Picking up carrots out of a pot with two spatulas??? I wanted to tell her about the invention of the serving spoon. The Meal Plan Challenge video was ok if she was just showing this to family and friends. If she wants to just show people what's she is making for dinner, ok. But you're right, she is not creating the cardiac arrest cuisine Pigzilla makes. :oops:
Her camera work is awful too. I watched about 45 seconds of her vlog...she fixed a bathroom fan and as she turned it on to let us hear how much quieter it was, we got a solid shot of the wall. Not the fan. Not her turning on the switch. Just the wall. Family vlogs are pretty boring by nature, but she doesn't even have any camera skills or personality to spice it up. Just boring home video tit.

View attachment 571850
I'm sorry but Kaitlin wore this dress better!
Agree to disagree 🤣 She wore it, that's about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He's 30 minutes off and he already has a filmed a video for the Mother's Day video, he could easily put it up. But then he wouldn't be able to check his comments every 2 seconds because he's too busy with sweet girl filming her sweet 16 extravaganza.
HE'S TOO BUSY!!! 🤣
ezgif-6-e1e12ba42ab5-min.gif

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.