Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweetums

VIP Member
90 lbs! WOW!!!!💖
That is incredible! Congratulations to You!
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀
I agree with you 100%, you do have to make a commitment to some diet and lifestyle changes. I feel that when one continues to eat a trough full of heavy foods as Tink does, the weight will eventually come back.
It is not uncommon for our metabolism to change as we age. I started noticing some chunk creeping up on me around 35ish. Up until then I was 110-115 lbs. I am small in stature, which means an added 15 lbs on me, looks more like an added 30 lbs. 😕
I have adapted my eating, not really dieting, but TRYING to choose foods that have decent nutritional value... not a bunch of empty calories. I could stand to lose 10 lbs or so, but I am not beating myself up over it.
Lord knows, if I knew I would not become a Tinkerhog myself, I would snag me some Oreo cookies and a large glass of milk and I would throw myself a yum yum party. 😝
Watching Hoglips has made me incredibly thankful and more aware of my self-control.
I am constantly shocked at the extremely dense stupidity 🐷 exudes. It does not take a whole lot of intelligence to choose fresh foods, leans meats and to read food labels.
I cannot have any empathy for an obese Tink that continues to wallow in her pig pen of ignorance.. I just can’t! 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Gambit

Chatty Member
True but they meet with him monthly according to Asa. Im sure they have to pay in. I cant see a CPA advising them to take the extended deadline for no benefit. But either way, they may have gotten it or the reduced amount. This time they are calling for income cap of 75k, so they wont get it. Poor babies. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
The benefit was that they didn’t have to pay pentatlies or interest from April 15 to July 15. I don’t know a CPA that wouldn't advise that.

Shadergirl

This is wrong on so many levels🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂😂View attachment 189962
I totally missed that vlog...yesterday? Didn’t see it, just saw the one where Cilla is trying to cook between crying bouts!

Holy shit (literally), I must have missed the fecal smearing bit. Add yet another thing to the ever growing pile of regression.
Don't get me wrong, some regression was bound to happen without school and therapy. I do face to face therapy again (albeit at a reduced rate) and see that a lot. I also got a ton of emails about it. But the sheer amount of stuff, that Abbie has already lost in a relatively shortamount of time is staggering.
Thankfully, I missed that vlog too.

Noir Fan

VIP Member
I made a Landing Crew Tattle!

Also i made it until asa and isaiah were telling us that abbie would be fine on the boat and she knows better and also, they arent gonna do it anyway when i peaced out.

I have youtube premium and it makes me extra anxious that they might get $$
I’m a YouTube Premium user also. I love it!

lillibb

VIP Member
Like I said, let all of us Tattlers sit back and watch!

Don't quote me, but, I swore he said the name in the vlog and it was Justin, Nope, his brother's name is Derek, unless he has 2 brothers?I just went and watched the vlog!!
I.m pretty sure he has more than one brother, but this Justin's mother is Becky and lives in Texas.

Genomefan

Autism is defined by a bunch of people arguing about characteristics of social interaction, repetitive actions, etc., but the genetic variation that caused it doesn’t care how those people draw the line. That single gene goes right ahead and causes lots of other problems. So now those people are calling them comorbidities (emphasis on the “co”) and we have them called clinical heterogeneity of ASD: IQ, language, epilepsy, mood and behavior, sleep, motor and sensory. Semantics. ADHD, OCD get pushed in and out.

lillibb

VIP Member
i think she deleted that ig post. she also fixed up some typos’ s from that night regarding “thank goodness for hats and sunscreen”...). When someone pointed out her wrinkles & sun damaged skin.....She doesn’t need natural products.... she needs staraight up botox! Ha. there Was a slimelife function in Kissimee (sp?), they wear team tshirts - that’s why she was making them. I really believe they were under strict orders to not post on social media because of COVID.
Ya, went back to try to find the video and couldn't find it. I was hoping someone else did see it

He is turning into a younger version of his father. I have noticed quite a lot of snarky comments from him and sneering about comments people have made. Being a smart arse is not attractive and his attitude won’t win him friends at university, god help him if his peers are aware of the Maass shit show.
But if his college peers are taking the same classes they may think he's a hero.
1595867358083.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

Scottishfalpal1

VIP Member
She will do herself serious injury. Abbie is far too close to hard surfaces when she rocks and sways.
Why is he pretending that she knows how to use the new info he has put on the iPad. The only time she got it right was when he pointed to it. She really seems to have regressed so much, seems so out of control and her face looks vacant.
He tries his best to make it look better but it’s so obvious that there is little understanding and more guessing than anything else.
The noise and that awful swaying from side to side, I just can’t.

georgiegirl1957

I don’t question the educational background of anyone, I have no idea what it is. There are geneticists who published results as recently as 10 years ago and those results are now discounted with no funding because they failed to understand the statistical basis. The science may have valid points, the conclusions may not. That’s what I addressed.
And I’m certainly not pointing at you or anyone specific.

When you state each person is unique, you are agreeing " If you met one person with autisim, you have met one person with autisim".
and your questions are indeed a reflection of the complexity.
I understand now ............ I had a brainfart . Thank you !

Reactions: 1

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
There were two 14 year old boys 5 years ago that took their boat in the intercoastal and disappeared. It happened here in Jupiter, FL and made national news. These were experienced boaters and swimmers. They had boated all their young life. If you google, ‘Austin and Perry’, you will see the story. What they think happened was a sudden summer storm. I don’t believe life jackets were worn. It was heartbreaking. Anything can happen, even to the experienced,

God me either. I tried to start an account a month or so ago just to see and I couldn't find an available user name. I tried like 20 names. WTH?

BloodyMermaid

I know a little off topic but please everyone find some time to rant a little to the creator Mindful Divergence. She is going to do a follow up video. I think many of the comments opened her eyes more. She is truly IMO trying to be an advocate for the Autism community only, not to try and be nasty.
View attachment 193348
Where is this located

lillibb

VIP Member
It would be nice if they could do that. But, they've addressed in past videos that they don't see anything wrong with the puzzle piece symbol. 😕😕
I have an app on my ipad for a jigsaw puzzle game with a similar puzzle piece. I think the game is called jigsaw box by Sparkle