Fathering Autism #176 FA Empire is going down faster than a jar of P’s okra after a long day of grifting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @Bogey and @WowMeowMeowWow for a great title and a new thread.

I find it so hilarious Atha was no where to be found for the MenHuns final picture in SM. I admit I am getting way too much enjoyment seeing the picture posted of that fat little man.

@CoffeeMomof2 -Do you think Atha will break down and hire someone more experienced to help? I tend to believe he is a control freak and too cheap to pay for that kind of service. Plus, he may have things on his computer he doesn't want anyone to see.

Reactions: 27
Whoa, Nelly. You are right. It’s complicated. I was halfway understanding uour first long post on this new thread, but my little pea brain got lost on this one. Don’t understand it. Not even enough to ask an intelligent question.

For example: “Often times influencers in some areas make absolute bank thanks to Russian hacking and manipulation.”

Maybe I would understand with an example if you have a minute. We almost need a discussion group or one of those video conferences, lol. To ask questions and seek clarification.

Reactions: 22
Looks like the whole "put everything under Pigs name to hide money from child support" wasn't the best long term plan....
There you have it. When he is questioning, Why Me? Out of the laundry list of dirty ass deeds, this one takes the cake. People can pull some dirty, underhanded tricks, but when you purposely deprive a child for the sake of personal gain, ummmhmmmm..He had it coming.

Reactions: 26
I have a question! What are the odds that the BAs re-take their YouTube channels?

Reactions: 19
Welp, Idk then! LOL
It certainly isnt very active.
There's also another page with a photo of him and Big P.
Status? " Open Relationship"
“Open Relationship “? That is hilarious. If they/she /he are trying to find other/better/more active sexual partners I hope they include a line in the ads like “Are you willing to climb Mount Kilimanjaro to find ecstasy? Are you willing to overlook a potential soul mate’s shortcomings? If so, please contact me/us for some bumping and grinding, dirty dancing and sunny shenanigans in Florida at Maass’s Moldy Mansion of Sin.

Reactions: 23
This is brilliant work. I don't get why they didn't take extra measures to ensure their accounts are secure.

Many humpers suggested 2FA which he claimed it doesn't work for them.
Or Mr Tubby Techkie couldn't find that chapter in his Autism handbook.

As long they can still control remotely if they need to top up thnax in the B&B, that's paramount. Ok Russian hackers, B&B, get to work.

Also, it's their YouTube person's fault for not advising him properly. Never his fault.

Reactions: 18
Maybe it’s not the Russians at all! Maybe it’s Daktari, who, as it turns out, is an idiot savant—-a genius in the area of computers, the internet and all things electronics. Ever since he was banned and blocked from FA, he has been working on ways to secure a future with his beloved Abbie. “Give me your daughter and I’ll return your accounts to you.”

Just a theory. Can you see Ass thinking it over?

I dunno at this point. He may have no choice but to ****try**** to hire someone but it won't mean he'd definitely get those Facebook pages back. Like I outlined in my long post on page 1, this is a particularly insidious hack, one that's taken out people worth a lot more actual money to Meta.

If he does manage to get the pages back he'd be a fool not to pay a cybersecurity expert to ensure everything from his devices to his long lost hotmail account from 2003 are all clean and locked down tight.
It all depends on how much of a fool the man really is.

First let me briefly explain that there's a book called the Foundations of Geopolitics written in 1996 that's widely considered the playbook of modern day Russian politics and its interactions with the rest of the world. The main point to take away from it is that Russia can continue (and win) the Cold War by use of active measures to sow dissent among its enemies. If they can make other countries become absorbed with fighting each other within the borders, then those enemy countries weaken and break down leaving Russia once again as a global superpower.

I'll use a non-charged example to clarify.
Professional wrestling has a large, dedicated group of fans. Wrestling fans are passionate and engaged, especially online.
Currently there are two companies who air their shows weekly on national TV. Wrestling fans love to talk about their shows on social media. There are entire networks of podcasters and Youtubers who analyze matches and talk about all the nitty gritty details. There are newspapers (called dirtsheets, now almost entirely online though they used to be actual paper and ink) solely dedicated to professional wrestling. Twitter is a hotbed for wrestling discussion.
Though it hasn't been conclusively proven, from all appearances one of those big wrestling companies, company X, has been using bots and astroturfing to disparage the other one, company Y. Company X wants to get its fans riled up and angry at the fans of the other company, and to cause fans of company Y to feel pressured to stop watching, in hopes of getting company Y to go out of business.

The podcasters and Youtubers and dirtsheets and even the checkmarked Twitter users who get paid for engagement - wrestling influencers - have noticed that angry fans will listen/watch/click if they provide content that get them even angrier. Those "influencer" sources produce content that mirrors what the corporate bot accounts say, amplifying their talking points. Fans engage with the content. Listens, views, and clicks means actual money for the influencers. The angrier you can make a wrestling fan the more they'll tell everyone else about the content and the more often people come back for additional content.
This is a self-feeding cycle, an orouboros of rage that just keeps going. Corporate bots put out some talking points, the influencers pick them up and start spreading them to their various audiences (and get paid increasingly well via ad revenue, sponsorships, and Twitter monetization), wrestling fans rage on (usually) Twitter, and the process just keeps repeating until people are receiving death threats and getting doxxed and fans of company X hate fans of company Y and vice versa.

Now imagine that process but instead of something silly like professional wrestling it's something like whether heart attacks should be treated in a hospital or if some healing crystals and an MLM drink will do the trick. Or any of a number of major sociopolitical issues.
Social media rage is making a lot of people a lot of money and everyone is so busy fighting each other they don't notice the wizard behind the curtain.

I have a question! What are the odds that the BAs re-take their YouTube channels?
That is not out of the question.
Right now the BAs likely don't have the correct skeleton key to get back into Youtube. Google changed the locks.
But if Asa hasn't properly cleaned up everything else on his end, if the BAs have any sort of remnants of the original hack still left behind, they can create a new skeleton key. This is why I said earlier in the week that he desperately needs a professional to help him, and that I do have some level of legitmate sympathy for the mess he's in now. I can't stand those people but holy shit this is bad.

This is brilliant work. I don't get why they didn't take extra measures to ensure their accounts are secure.

Many humpers suggested 2FA which he claimed it doesn't work for them.
Or Mr Tubby Techkie couldn't find that chapter in his Autism handbook.
That's the shitty thing here - 2FA doesn't matter with the specific "hack" they experienced. It bypasses 2FA because, to Facebook's servers, it looks like Asa is using Facebook from the computer on his desk.

Reactions: 21
That's the shitty thing here - 2FA doesn't matter with the specific "hack" they experienced. It bypasses 2FA because, to Facebook's servers, it looks like Asa is using Facebook from the computer on his desk.
How does this work? Like what did Ass screw up / what vulnerability (aside from his giant stupid ego) did they exploit to bypass security in this way? Did this really just come from clicking on a scam link, or did he have to get fooled farther than that to give away so much of his information?

Reactions: 17
Piggy is saying, “I sthee you Russia and I don’t like it.”

Pinky is having a blast away from the Huns with her boi bae. Enjoy it while you can, because you’ll be returning to your three kids soon.

Poor AssA, this is what you get to take home: #BossBabeWithNoSocialSellingAvailable

Thank you @Bogey and @WowMeowMeowWow for the great new thread!

Looks like the whole "put everything under Pigs name to hide money from child support" wasn't the best long term plan....
I sat on this for a bit.

Christ, I think you're right.

Not that it changes anything about what was hacked and how, but I had just assumed that Asa was never a Facebook guy. He doesn't use it like Priscilla does, like his family does. He was more into Twitter before the Fathering Autism Youtube channel really took off.

I chalked opening all those Facebook business pages under Priscilla's account up to laziness on his part, or that he has some sort of small-man personal vendetta against the site.

But why would he willingly cede control, even in name only, of any part of his little empire just out of laziness?
He wouldn't. Not that control freak.
But he would absolutely do that while trying to hide assets under Priscilla's name, the same way he did the repair shop. And there are tax breaks and grants and better loan opportunities for women-owned businesses so of course he'd grift as much as humanly possible.
Fathering Autism....owned by Priscilla Maass.

And now here we are.
---
It's a type of session hijack. It happened when he downloaded what he thought was streaming software for that big fancy sponsorship; that "download" allowed the original hacker to grab those skeleton keys ("sessions" - a sort of unique handshake file between you and the website you're logged in to that tells the website you have the proper credentials to be there) and take over their Youtube accounts via the singular Google account used for all of them.
Asa's device also had a session onboard for Facebook. The original hacker likely swept up *everything* from his device and sorted through it later. Who the hell knows what else they potentially have access to.

If I click on my Facebook bookmark on my laptop right now I'm taken directly to my home page. I don't need to type my password. I don't need to verify with my 2FA. I have an active session currently with Facebook stored as a file in my browser - and I'll be honest, I have no idea when the last time I've been asked for 2FA on this laptop is. Ages. This session is still valid.

Hackers made copies of Asa's sessions (the skeleton keys I've been referencing), then tinkered with them and put the files on their own device. Then they just needed to point their browser to Facebook and boom, same as when I click my bookmark, Facebook recognizes an active session and treats it like Asa was sitting at his desk on his computer opening up Facebook when it's actually Russian hackers.

Any excess skeleton keys/sessions that the original hacker got during the Youtube heist are still out there either waiting to be bought or waiting to be used.
---
Cue dramatic music. More things be a'changing!

Fathering Autism hasn't been updated yet.

https://giphy.com/3o6Mb5pUv5KKui7fBC

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Rental car side trip for the MaAssives. Don’t know if this is fresh material post SL events or beforehand. Could be before SL due to AssA’s wardrobe.

Drink up, Buddy, it’s going to be a bumpy ride.

Piggy is dressing like the building in the background.

Those sandals! U-g-l-y!

Reactions: 25

Me reading @CoffeeMamma post.

Sounds like all that panicking he did over YouTube should have been saved for Facebook.

I didn’t realize how irrelevant Facebook pages are. Ppl definitely should not rely on them.

I saw this post online from 8 months ago from someone who lost their account.

“My business account with Facebook apparently got hacked, and suddenly I had no access to the associated page. I was the only admin of the page. It has now been close to 2 months, and Facebook’s (outsourced) support simply keeps repeating that “the internal team” is working on it. I’m basically getting cookie-cutter answers, and it sounds like no-one has a clue about what’s going on. I’ve had the account and page for about 15 years, and have spent 10s of thousands of dollars on advertising, and a very long time building its large following. Yet I assume I am now locked out of it forever because someone hacked Facebook’s system, so the fault is not mine. This has caused a serious problem for my media business, as the page is very important for it, and Meta’s business support has been shockingly poor. So you have a real problem. I’ve now resorted to contacting random Facebook employees on LinkedIn but so far without any success.”

Reactions: 22
@CoffeeMomof2 Thank you for the reply to my question! I didn't think about cookies and whatnot.

Now maybe you can answer my next question: What the fuck are those shoes?????????

Reactions: 18
@CoffeeMomof2 Thank you for the reply to my question! I didn't think about cookies and whatnot.

Now maybe you can answer my next question: What the fuck are those shoes?????????
I thought they were orthopedic shoes, which make sense for Cilla but apparently these aren’t comfortable.

Reactions: 19
Perfect product placement this morning, Tattle!

(“Uncompromising Style For Empowered Women Who Flaunt Their Curves!”)

This is how the delusional Pigcilla Motherporker Fatass Maass fancies herself. Honestly she’s a fascinating psychological study of addiction, self-loathing, cognitive dissonance, and denial.

Unreal. I’d feel badly for her if she weren’t lacking any and all maternal affection and allegiance towards Abbie.

Reactions: 14
The glasses, the dress, and then those shoes....No, this woman has NO fashion sense. This bitch looks like the circus didn't even want her and left her behind. Her style of dress is so infantile. I'm not sure if this is because it is hard for bigger people to find clothes. She plays her special needs role so well!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.