Fathering Autism #176 FA Empire is going down faster than a jar of P’s okra after a long day of grifting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I forgot all about the Kylie crash!
And potentially having to pay Abbie! Now would be the PERFECT time for that to happen!
I wonder if they ever paid the back taxes they owed on Selfie World?
Maybe we should be watching for the good ol' Mountain Suite Retreat to hit the market soon?
The possibilities are endless and I am here for it!

Reactions: 25
Nope. Not in the grand scheme of things.

It's sort of a complicated situation.

Your online sellers - so your dropshippers, your resellers, your makers, your crafters, even your MLM huns, etc will, as a whole, keep doing what they're doing. A percentage of them will get hacked and will be unable or unwilling to rebuild but not enough to collapse the whole industry.
In fact, many sellers wind up benefiting from Russian (and other regions) online manipulation. Health & wellness MLMs especially benefit; foreign manipulation stokes fear of (modern medicine, types of food, vaccines, health or fitness practices, and so on) and, at the same time, promoting some sort of supplement or elixir that they can sell you. That fear is also capitalized on by companies of all sorts including MLMs who rush products and claims to social media as quickly as new fears pop up and the huns sell, sell, sell!

Your online influencers are largely unaffected. Like the sellers a few will get caught up in hacks but nowhere near enough to disrupt the industry. Like huns, influencers can also benefit from foreign manipulation in similar ways - shilling products, adjusting their content to fit topics that are being pushed, etc. Often times influencers in some areas make absolute bank thanks to Russian hacking and manipulation.
Amusingly enough Asa has tried getting in on that, almost certainly without knowing what he was doing (a lot don't know), multiple times and it's never worked out for him.

Reactions: 20
I'm also curious about it spilling over to Insta. Thus far they seem to still have control over PP&P & fatheringautism1 over there, though those accounts are no longer posting to their respective Facebook pages.

P relies on Facebook for Slimelife. If her FB pages are gone for good, her Slimelife career is over.

The financial hit he's going to take from this FB hack is huge. Maassive, if you will. My guess is that the BAs want to keep these pages as long as possible so they're being a lot more methodical. PP&P had the 2nd most followers so they're testing the waters on that page first so they don't blow up the best option.

I still don’t get why he’s using Isaiahs account and not his own account. Asa’s personal account can’t be tied to the other accounts because FB has a limit. Maybe he doesn’t want leghumpers messaging him.
Or he doesn't have control of any personal FB accounts he has. If they got Priscilla they likely got him too.

"Bang For Back" is, um, a totally different song, Priscilla, And movie. Your Facebook account probably posted about 3000 clips from it Saturday morning.

Or he doesn't have control of any personal FB accounts he has. If they got Priscilla they likely got him too.
Thanks this all makes sense now.

I still don’t get why he’s using Isaiahs account and not his own account. Asa’s personal account can’t be tied to the other accounts because FB has a limit. Maybe he doesn’t want leghumpers messaging him.
I want to correct myself. I said FB has a limit on how many accounts you can have tied to one account. That is only true for profiles (you can only have 5 profiles). Pages are unlimited. Pots, Pans and Priscilla, Lipstick Mama, Fathering Autism, and More Maass are all pages.

Reactions: 14
And the longer they stay locked out the more time for most of the FB subs to leave and not come back. He is screwed.
---
She still doesn't get that people are requesting it to laugh at her. And she can't spell at all. It's really comical.

Reactions: 21
I am reading this again… Lipsmack is part of this too? GOOD! Very good! How I missed it the first time, I am not sure. They are totally fucked!
@RocketQueen I say “Brokeback Mtn Suites” will be on the market by Halloween.

Reactions: 22
I have another question. What happens to her LL links on her page does all of that info go to the hackers too?

Reactions: 17
I am reading this again… Lipsmack is part of this too? GOOD! Very good! How I missed it the first time, I am not sure. They are totally fucked!
@RocketQueen I say “Brokeback Mtn Suites will be on the market by Halloween.
Looks like the whole "put everything under Pigs name to hide money from child support" wasn't the best long term plan....

Reactions: 29
Eww.....look how wrinkled the back of her dress is from it getting stuck in the "great divide", her ass, when she sits down.

Reactions: 19
Meanwhile, I didn’t get a chance to comment on the last fun-filled thread before it closed. It was moving too damn fast due to the Russians invading Assville. @MizBeaverhausen was mentioning the Two Ton Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb heading off to the spa. I was trying to picture that greased pig contest in my mind. Does the spa bed have a weight limit? Do they have double wides? Will the Ass sue if Pig falls off the spa bed? Will they complain and talk trash about the spa personnel and experience because the staff refuses to touch or manipulate the gunt? Or they run out of snacks and drinks while trying to rub these two hambeasts down with some kind of pork loin butt rub? My thoughts are racing! You know some of the employees immediately went on break or hid out in the break room when they saw the beasts lumbering into the spa shop. Or told their bosses they had a family emergency. Then the beasts were told they were “short staffed” and only Sir Cindy was available or her cousin.

Reactions: 27
What a fascinating read!! I am so invested in future updates/tracking on this situation!! WELL DONE!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.