Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'm so sorry. I had tagged you on the pic for credit but that was deleted. My red/orange font was modified to black. So I guess we have to keep things bland like Lady Aga's personality and life.

because he's always in the garden lol and he's not that tall ( J- is 5'2"/5'3" for reference and please note i'm not making fun of any one short)
Thank you for explaining

• Heart
Reactions: 1

LadyX

You are not a moderator, attempting to moderate a thread will have you banned.
removed by staff member.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
I have my tin foil hat firmly tied on with my Hermés scarf.
Do you think Josie is playing with us. We know she reads here.
We were talking about her cleaning the duck pond and killing the newts. A few days later she posts a picture of Charlie in the duck pond in chest waders.
Yesterday, we were talking about her Burberry leggings/Jodhpurs. Which led to conversations about Badminton/Gatscombe etc
Tonight, she posts an at the races photo. She maybe doesn't know the difference between Badminton and Ascot, they are all horses to her but I do think she is making a dig.

Ah come on. I know you are salty it wasn't a giveaway! 😂
You know I’m *weeping*

Woo_63

Chatty Member
Me too, 1am and I'm up because I'm furloughed and haven't got to get up in the morning just fixating on bloody Lord and Lady Cotswold and their fakery 🤣
A linen couch would be so pretty in her living room .. like a natural linen fabric with white walls or a earthy tone.. I just cannot picture green couch with pink walls .. the lamps in the half bathroom near the kitchen was a big tacky fail with those hideous pink shades.. I like the mirror but I would have gone with a heather tan color on the shades or even white is better !! Why is she stuck in this bizarre mode of one color idea.. well I’m a toddler and pink is my favorite color so eh eh eh .. View attachment 139823