Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
She never stated who was depressed or the alcoholic. I am assuming it’s Charlie ( the alcoholic). Scarlett drinks it’s all over her Instagram . As for the mother maybe depressed over the death of her husband ?

View attachment 137929:rolleyes:

She’s drinking again ! Maybe she’s the alcoholic!
See this is exactly the BS. If someone is dealing with alcoholism-this is not very bright.

She’s a pathological liar along with her Zimmerman dupes and ice cubes!

Reactions: 1

YEWTEWBAH

When you troll you troll 😂

Guys I wrote this. LOL i always get weird emails from unknown supposed relatives that I inherited over 500 million dollars. I wanted to troll and talk about the ice cubes and how relative the Secret is in helping things just pop up in the middle of thin air lol
Brava!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 1

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
That had me shaking my head! I can't believe anyone would leave a chair at the end of her lane like that. It's odd and constitutes fly tipping. Where is @PettyBettyBoop? We need to know what the printed heading on the note says. :D
Unless it is a done thing because the dumps, second hand stores or reclamation yards are shut due to the pandemic. OR maybe a local is giving her hints as to how the house should be furnished.
I was thinking the same - think it was in a dusty corner somewhere, and she's using it for content?

beeonne

So her consumer driven fan base just sitting waiting for the discounted items.... wHeN ARe YoU SELLING yoUR FREE ITems To uS PEASANTS?!?!?!

What do you think she does with the money? Do you think they care?
By presets they mean photo editing presets. Kinda like filters. Josie sells the ones she uses.

MadameS

Chatty Member
To beg the farming community for forgiveness? 😂

I haven't actually seen the leggings yet, but agree with the comments about her wardrobe's practicality or lack thereof. I like Fairfax & Favor but not for everyday usage, especially not in winter! There's a part of me that's worried she might get a horse purely for clout - thank god even the dodgiest of dealers still want to make a profit lol
Oh no, I love Fairfax & Favor - please tell me they haven’t sent her free stuff 😭 (I haven’t watched her videos recently).

Like poor that poor guy next door,was it Emmet?
She also lacks the slimline white phone with the redial....
Haha, yes - Emmett and his sister Elizabeth.

Lyricallie

Chatty Member
Exactly, I seen so many people who have been like "well if josie didn't post it herself why didn't she delete it .... huh?!"
That was all part of it, everyone except a few here know what a frape looks like so deleting it wasn't even a thing! You just laugh about it and move on.
Definitely if you made a fuss my guy friends would just post more! When it comes up in my memories "10 years ago today you were in Freshers week and apparently love camels" that's when I'm like yea I'm just going to hide that. But I don't actively go searching for them to remove. Nobody got time for that.

I think it might be a cultural mismatch thing.