Farfromfat126

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Explaining her rich person pinky signet ring is her family crest šŸ¤¢ Also donā€™t believe at all her and the other family funded rich friend will be designing their fitness range, i hope they post behind the scenes of the range actually being made. Face lift and nose job coming up too by the sound of it. She is beyond annoying

Reactions: 2
Explaining her rich person pinky signet ring is her family crest šŸ¤¢ Also donā€™t believe at all her and the other family funded rich friend will be designing their fitness range, i hope they post behind the scenes of the range actually being made. Face lift and nose job coming up too by the sound of it. She is beyond annoying
Im not really sure it counts as ā€œposhā€ if theyā€™re just buying a pinky ring themselves. Most surnames have a family crest. Doesnā€™t mean youā€™re aristocracy. Itā€™s embarrassing šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I could get one made with my ā€œfamily crestā€ but it doesnā€™t signify anything. And how long back in this connection with Robert the Bruce? Judging by her familyā€™s behaviour they might be wealthy but they are certainly not ā€œupper classā€ as the pinky ring usually indicates šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 3
Used to love her but she's starting to annoy me. I feel most posts are a brag or show off now.
I don't like the way she talks about her husband too, just seems like she hates him!

Sheā€™s massively insecure and showy! Not to mention the innuendoā€™s, even with the brother in law, its disgusting šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 1
Used to love her but she's starting to annoy me. I feel most posts are a brag or show off now.
I don't like the way she talks about her husband too, just seems like she hates him!
She does hate him. He cheated on her and sheā€™ll never let him forget it. Hes under the thumb now you can tell. The renewing the vows the baby the new houseā€¦heā€™ll still hang about because I can garantee sheā€™d be a nightmare using the kids if he left her!! Sheā€™s so insecure and just wants to chop bits of skin off to make herself feel better. Gif knows what her daughter will grow up to be like I actually feel sorry for her

Reactions: 4
I canā€™t believe she pissed off and went to Europe leaving the kids with the housemaid ( pretty sure thatā€™s a no no here with the authorities ) when it was a public holiday here all week and the housemaid had no time off !

It's so stupid advertising to the world that your nanny is left home alone with your kids in a house that's full of designer stuff while you're in another continent - that's how all these footballers get robbed. Let's hope she's got a good security system.

I canā€™t believe she pissed off and went to Europe leaving the kids with the housemaid ( pretty sure thatā€™s a no no here with the authorities ) when it was a public holiday here all week and the housemaid had no time off !
I can totally believe it! All for her temu gym wear brand šŸ™„ yeah right, didnā€™t want hubby to have another work trip alone and couldnā€™t bear having to be with her kids for a week. So irresponsible, anything happens and youā€™re a whole flight away, Iā€™d never forgive myself

Everyone else in Dubai is at home helping their kids with distance learning (all schoolā€™s closed due to a storm) but not Charlotteā€¦..sheā€™s popped out for breakfast šŸ™„

Everyone else in Dubai is at home helping their kids with distance learning (all schoolā€™s closed due to a storm) but not Charlotteā€¦..sheā€™s popped out for breakfast šŸ™„
And then cried when she got stuck what the hell did she think was going to happen šŸ™„

She is thee most selfish person. Everyone is told to stay at home so as not to put emergency services under stress and she decides to go out for breakfast and gets stranded and then actually wants sympathy. What a horrible creature.

I wouldnā€™t laugh at anyone else who got themselves in that situation by accident but honestly i watched the stories and it was so perfectly in sequence you just couldnā€™t not laugh at her. The smugness of getting a ā€œcheekyā€ breakfast with no one else around to having a complete embarrassing meltdown. Donā€™t know what she was thinking posting the amateur dramatics

Sheā€™s in the bath after having her lashes done šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø ffs but her face šŸ˜³ sheā€™s either got too much botox in her upper forehead or something as sheā€™s wrinkling above her eyebrows but her forehead is smooth! Sheā€™s looks bloody weird snd needs to lay off it