Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

birdiefly246

VIP Member
Haven't even watched the video yet but the fact they've put the word "bisexual" in the thumbnail to attract views doesn't sit right with me. Idk about ya'll but using an oppressed group of people just to get clicks isn't right.
Just adds to the list of things they exploit for money.

It doesn't get better... if you don't want to watch it you can scroll up to my post to see why they reference it

At that age 3 months is a lot. Even babies who are a similar age can look a lot older/younger than others, both of my nephews are a similar ages about 3 weeks apart and at that age one looked more older than the other
I know I do agree it is a long time but the difference still shocked me, and I just thought i'd mention it on here as someone else said she looked quite young too

rose10

I get so frustrated with Darren and Georgie’s inability to articulate, and the way they pronounce words like ‘think’ as ‘fink’. If they’re not in school, and their parents aren’t able to communicate using basic English how on Earth are the kids going to learn!?
There also British and where they are from that might be how they pronounce it.

My aunt homeschooled her kids when they were young and once a year a sort of inspector came over to test the kids on reading writing maths their must be some regulations with homeschool I don’t live in England so it might be different but it doesn’t seem like they do much school at all

Lufia

Darren makes the decision it’s his beliefs that are forced on to the children Darren believe’s that watching tv “rots your brain” many more examples he has that I’m better than everyone else personality that makes him seem very controlling in a video when they went out to a buffet Georgie wanted to try wasabi and Darren said “no your not allowed” to Georgie Georgie is a grown woman she can do what she wants he’s seems like he wants to control her
Wasn't that tv quote from a "prank" video though? No offence, but neither Mia nor Sienna are good actors, so he could have easily played a role as well.

Hubrisand

Chatty Member
This may be unnecessary but does anyone else find it uncomfortable that Mia has suddenly started calling Darren dad out of like nowhere especially when she literally said last week about calling him Darren. Is mias dad really now out the picture especially the way she acted when asked about him in the assumptions video.
she’s always referred to him as her ‘dad’ but when she talks to him she calls him Darren if that makes sense.

dejori

there views are going down a lot, in a few months they will stop uploading very often and maybe even quit. Is YouTube their source of income or do they have jobs?

Last edited:

avb00

Chatty Member
Karma and Koa appear to have the same colour hair as Mia. Any idea where they would’ve inherited it from? Sienna is the only child with brown hair!