Fallout - Amazon Prime

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I looked and couldn’t see a thread. I wanted to start one on Fallout the video game adaptation on Amazon Prime.

I watched the first two episodes last night and loving it. My boyfriend is a gamer so wanted to watch it but much like The Last of Us this is a show you don’t need to have played the game to enjoy.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My son,15, and I are watching this. We have watched six episodes so far and loving it. He has played the game, I have watched him a little bit but as you say you don't need to know the game to enjoy the programme.
I've recommended it to my other half and he is two episodes in and enjoying it too 😃

Reactions: 3
I watched it all roll on season two. I love the ghoul and Lucy they are the standout actors.

I watched it all roll on season two. I love the ghoul and Lucy they are the standout actors.
Has a season two been confirmed? My son and I liked Walton Goggins who plays the Ghoul in the Righteous Gemstones (I'm sure that's what the programme was called) so were very excited to see him in this

Love this! One of the best video game adaptions along with TLOU. Can't wait for season 2 and to see more of Dog Meat!!

Watched first couple of episodes individually then binge watched the last 5 as I was hooked and couldn’t wait to see what happened. Fantastic season. Can’t wait for the next one

Reactions: 5
I really want to watch it! Always been familiar with the Fallout games and like Ella Purnell as an actress

• Heart
Interesting! Everyone seems to love it…just 3/4 of the way through the first episode. After hearing such rave reviews, I can’t say I’m blown away so far. It’s a bit like a the director is trying hard to imitate Tarantino. And this new fad of making everything so dark to ‘create atmosphere’…we spent 20 minutes fecking about with the TV thinking it was our settings! I’ll stick with it, maybe it will improve?! With such rave reviews it surely gets better?

Binged this over three days. Possibly the best thing I have ever watched. I never played the game, knew nothing about it until a friend mentioned in passing. Amazing attention to detail, world building…I wanted to know everyones’s back story, and how things operated ‘on the surface’…me being a ‘smoothie’😂
It’s amazing how no matter how hard they try, trans actors are always masculine/feminine looking though, it’s like they can’t change their actual physiology.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Watched the first 4 episodes and really enjoying it. The guy wiping himself on the curtain in the first episode after "consummating the marriage" made me chuckle.

• Haha
I just love the ghoul. Finished episode 8 tonight and can't wait to see what is in store for season 2

Reactions: 5
Finished it last night. It took a few episodes for me to get into it but I’m glad I stuck with it. Played Fallout 3 and New Vegas years ago so it was great to see how they’d integrated the games into the programme. I will say that I find Maximus a bit of a bore 😂

Reactions: 1
Finished it last night. It took a few episodes for me to get into it but I’m glad I stuck with it. Played Fallout 3 and New Vegas years ago so it was great to see how they’d integrated the games into the programme. I will say that I find Maximus a bit of a bore 😂
I never really bought into their romance either but I'm convinced they are going end up becoming enemies

Reactions: 2