Falasious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was with the gifted cheese sandwich and tiny sliver of pork pie? Never seen anything so tit.

Reactions: 2
For all the supplement gummies, beauty blend, collagen, matcha and all other ‘wellness’ shite she harps on about having- she actually looks really unwell

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The many faces she pulls, acting like she doesn't like it 😂

Also her saying about her falling over and she cried because she fell onto her knees.
Even though she didn't hurt anything 😂

Her hands really don't look healthy.

Attachments

• Haha
She talks negatively about everything she eats, it would put me off if I was Mark. We all know she scoffs the lot anyway.

IMG_5833.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The many faces she pulls, acting like she doesn't like it 😂

Also her saying about her falling over and she cried because she fell onto her knees.
Even though she didn't hurt anything 😂

Her hands really don't look healthy.
Why would you even post that with those facial expressions 🤷‍♀️ Beyond me

There’s no way a person of her size, dieting or not, has a slice of bread as a sandwich and a tiny piece of pork pie for lunch. A person of her size should be losing way more each week if she is eating like that consistently. She infuriates me. She likes to make out she does not eat a lot. Sorry but her size says otherwise. She can actually be quite triggering for people who struggle with their weight, seeing these tiny portions and think it’s acceptable.

Reactions: 10
There’s no way a person of her size, dieting or not, has a slice of bread as a sandwich and a tiny piece of pork pie for lunch. A person of her size should be losing way more each week if she is eating like that consistently. She infuriates me. She likes to make out she does not eat a lot. Sorry but her size says otherwise. She can actually be quite triggering for people who struggle with their weight, seeing these tiny portions and think it’s acceptable.
I thought this when I first started watching her ages ago and she had the tiny side plate and only a little bit on it and kept commenting on how it was a lot of food!

Especially when she consistently says she is never hungry, I will never have that amount. It’s triggering. Making people feel bad for eating normal sized portions

For all the supplement gummies, beauty blend, collagen, matcha and all other ‘wellness’ shite she harps on about having- she actually looks really unwell
I’m keeping away from all of her ‘healthy’ recommendations as she looks awful. Puffy, bloated, tired, older than her age. No thanks. And if she’s getting paid to sell it? 😂😂😂

I thought this when I first started watching her ages ago and she had the tiny side plate and only a little bit on it and kept commenting on how it was a lot of food!
It’s rare, most of her meals are huge. Her breakfast and lunch portions are the size most people would have for one meal at dinner time if not bigger and she still has room for a massive dinner in the evening. No sooner has she eaten her breakfast she’s uploading what she’s eating for lunch. So greedy.

Shes showing us 20% of what she eats I reckon. No way shes that big not eating much. She probably binges a lot. Her face and hands look so swollen and awful. She needs to exercise.

Reactions: 1
It’s rare, most of her meals are huge. Her breakfast and lunch portions are the size most people would have for one meal at dinner time if not bigger and she still has room for a massive dinner in the evening. No sooner has she eaten her breakfast she’s uploading what she’s eating for lunch. So greedy.
She used to only eat off a small side plate though. Her portions have increased massively yet her weight loss is increasing 😂
---
I think she will stay the same or slightly put on. Just because it’s different and she probably reads here so she’ll want to shock us.
She only lost the 1lb last week after saying the night before she had stayed the same.
So I think she'll lose some this week.
I'm going for 3lb too

She's been doing exercise and walking... apparently... and isn't losing?
So how much extra off camera is she eating?
Shows even more that her losses before were a load of crap.
Maybe she's read here and realised people are catching on

Awww she’s had a maintain this week 🙄🙄🙄🙄
I’m psychic! 🤣🤣
---
‘I won’t message you, do not click on any links. I will just message you when you message me …’ 😳🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha
She’s getting fewer views, likes and comments. People are obviously getting fed up with her ads and gloating about her freebies. There’s a cost of living crisis, she needs to read the room quite frankly.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.