Falasious #5 Minute Mark whisked her off to Crete, but all Big T did was eat!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @lollykins11 for your winning suggestion!

Recap:

- claimed she lost 12lbs but actually through doing the correct calculations and not using the TheresaMath method, she gained 5lbs
- lockjaw but still shovelling food in and grinning like the Cheshire cat on crack
- eating eggs like they are going out of fashion

happy tattlinggggg xx

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just like Sev she has to tell people “she has soooo much to do today” but she never says what apart from needing to clean the house or go food shopping which is what most do as well as having a full on job.

Maple syrup all over your fresh fruit and yoghurt?? Not much helfy eating there Mammoth T!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has she really just put Caesar dressing and then half a tub of Caesar dip in a wrap for mark? Wtf is wrong with her

also the amount she says ‘my mouth is watering’ grims me out. Because you can hear she actually is salivating over food, fat wench

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Looks like she's after and M&S collab.
I have to make my sandwiches the night before as I start work very early . I don't put much if at all any sauces , creams etc. Makes the bread soggy left in that long. I don't even put tomatoes in sandwiches.
His must be really soggy

Reactions: 8
Has she really just put Caesar dressing and then half a tub of Caesar dip in a wrap for mark? Wtf is wrong with her

also the amount she says ‘my mouth is watering’ grims me out. Because you can hear she actually is salivating over food, fat wench
Absolutely vile! Why not add some chicken to it! He’s got a dip wrap 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Looks like she's after and M&S collab.
I have to make my sandwiches the night before as I start work very early . I don't put much if at all any sauces , creams etc. Makes the bread soggy left in that long. I don't even put tomatoes in sandwiches.
His must be really soggy
M&S don’t even really “collab” with anyone, the deluded beached whale

Reactions: 3
She's responding more and more to people 😂
It’s not work it’s begging, because she’s got a certain amount of followers she can scroll through her TikTok shop and anything listed as free she can add to her basket in return for a video and she’ll get commission if her viewers purchase it….but it’s all tat that no one really wants! She can’t be earning much,I watch a lot of videos about how much people on tiktok are earning and a creator needs millions of views to be earning any sort of a living, her videos aren’t pulling in that many views anymore and it’s probably why she’s having sleepless nights. Collaborations with brands is where they see the big money.

Reactions: 6
While dining out to honour the birthday of Micro Mark’s late mother, Big T decides to record herself devouring her dinner and all the extras she’s ordered. She’s also resorted to applying the slimming filter on her face which makes it look long, but as it slips every now and then it exposes the real face. 😂
IMG_7782.jpeg
IMG_7785.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
While dining out to honour the birthday of Micro Mark’s late mother, Big T decides to record herself devouring her dinner and all the extras she’s ordered. She’s also resorted to applying the slimming filter on her face which makes it look long, but as it slips every now and then it exposes the real face. 😂
View attachment 2977341View attachment 2977342
imagine going out for a meal to respect your dead mother in law and you're sat there stuffing your face on camera. So disrespectful.

Reactions: 14
imagine going out for a meal to respect your dead mother in law and you're sat there stuffing your face on camera. So disrespectful.
I agree. I’d love to know what minuscule mark’s mum thought of her? Her face looked huge in this video. Also, she’s selling some crap tat.
---
She's responding more and more to people 😂
Oh snappy big T coming out. The real FATlacious showing her true colours.

• Haha
Give it a rest with the lockjaw lies. Just shove that fried mess in your gluttonous gob!! Her clothes are getting tighter, she’ll be back in a size 32 soon! 😂

Reactions: 3
Give it a rest with the lockjaw lies. Just shove that fried mess in your gluttonous gob!! Her clothes are getting tighter, she’ll be back in a size 32 soon! 😂
This is what she calls work?

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
She hasn’t got lock jaw at all, she’s worn her jaw out from all the bleeping eating she does! Still can’t get over how people are happy to watch a fat bird shoehorn massive plates of food down her neck! She looked a right state eating her breakfast with the little towel bib!

• Haha