Falasious #2 Fatlasious always telling tall tales, stupid grin and lying about the number on the scales!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was that all for just her?! Wow that’s a lot of cottage cheese! Such a greedy woman.

Reactions: 3
That was a cottage cheese tray, not a plate! With 8 crackers that would have fed a couple of people!

What’s with the smearing? She’s ridiculous. Had to blend it? She would irritate the hell out of me. All this ‘I’m so fussy’ act is BS. She couldn’t be that picky if she got to 30 odd stone initially.

Reactions: 5
What’s with the smearing? She’s ridiculous. Had to blend it? She would irritate the hell out of me. All this ‘I’m so fussy’ act is BS. She couldn’t be that picky if she got to 30 odd stone initially.
The smearing was what made me come look for a thread on her on here

I think she goes back and finishes off what she leaves out of camera view. There is just no way she eats only what she dishes up.

I also think she eats about 2500 a day by what she shows. She’s probably eating the same again off camera.

Reactions: 4
That is A LOT of cottage cheese

Reactions: 2
She's so swollen!

Reactions: 2
Probably late to the party but taco Tuesday on that cheap nasty plastic tat looked fucking vile. The mince was drier than a nuns cunt.

Reactions: 7
Probably late to the party but taco Tuesday on that cheap nasty plastic tat looked fucking vile. The mince was drier than a nuns cunt.
Probably to be used once and then sat in the back of a cupboard forever. It was beyond naff. Just use one of the 3 billion bowls/plates she already has. The mice was minging, in fact nothing looked particularly appetising

She’s so ham fisted with everything! And her tits and elbows always end up in his lunch!

She’s buying all this tat, because she’s bored. What’s this obsession with Easter. Naff bunnies etc. it’s not like she has young children in the house. She has micro mark, dizzy Daisy and the mysterious Son, who is clearly too embarrassed to be seen with his puffy, snappy and ridiculous mum.
Get a job fellatio, you’re not influencing anyone.

State of it. If she was eating as healthy as she makes out the bloat, puffiness and all round appearance would look healthier.

She’s eating shit. It shows.

Attachments

What an absolute embarrassment acting like that making sure you get exactly half a toastie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.