Faces by Grace #35 Feedin me chicks ouh and abouh, fanny like the walkinstown rowindibouh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if you're aware but the hyperlink on the previous thread doesn't link to here, it links to a Siobhan OH thread
That's so strange when I click on it it brings me here and I can't edit it now so sorrryyyyyyy to all the people who got sent to the wrong thread 🙈😂 apologies

Reactions: 1
Can’t seem to quote cos it’s on the old thread; but Not Today Satan- in reply to your post-
I have to say I don’t know much about it and you sound like you do, so I don’t mean to cut across you. But when I heard the absolute rubbish of Today, I wonder would they just sign her up and let her off? Between Terrie and the fertility crowd;and the pharmacist who sells her souls to sell products through huns; I think the medical field are starting to lose their way , as im more and more surprised to see them lower themselves to associate and gift the huns. Also the dentist Terrie went to… 🙄

Reactions: 10
She has to be nearing the end of the whole Instagram thing.. how long more can she get away with doing absolutely nothing and getting paid for it

Reactions: 9
Are all her freebies classed as income, does she pay tax on benefit in kind?
Judging by her camel toe frequently shown in her 3 sizes too small leggings there is no way she has to wear a pad.
I'd say she hasn't run anywhere since she was 7 years old.
Has no on offered her a free haircut, what's with all the pulling forward of her witch like locks.
She really pissed me off today. Ironically.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just watching her stories about her leaky vag, I have had 2 kids and so all is not what it used to be down there, but I do my exercises to try and sort matters.
This lazy yoke who correct me if I'm wrong has never mentioned this problem before and I mean it's not like she's shy about talking about this kinda stuff waltzes in for a free consultation with the intention of paying €2500 for 6 sessions but low and behold the Dr happened to know who she was and asked her to document and now she's getting it all for free???????
Pull the other one Grace.
She was sitting in the car and I actually thought she looked quite well in the pink and her make up done and then she goes and makes herself look all greedy and grabby again with her sly behaviour.
The truth is, it doesn't matter what Grace wears or how much weight she loses or what her hair and makeup looks like, she's not a nice person end of!!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
😂😂 Me undercarriage is leaking laughing at the thread title suggestions. 2-3 thousand to sit on a f*ckin vibrating chair. She just decided to call and enquire and hey presto an immeadiate consultation. I guarantee that spiel was scripted. Grace has no more a leaky gee than Sienna is her favourite child. Also, Grace aka the hen whisperer, stares at the poor hens until they lay an egg with fright. Wash yerself Hun and yer manky pyjamas 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Can’t seem to quote cos it’s on the old thread; but Not Today Satan- in reply to your post-
I have to say I don’t know much about it and you sound like you do, so I don’t mean to cut across you. But when I heard the absolute rubbish of Today, I wonder would they just sign her up and let her off? Between Terrie and the fertility crowd;and the pharmacist who sells her souls to sell products through huns; I think the medical field are starting to lose their way , as im more and more surprised to see them lower themselves to associate and gift the huns. Also the dentist Terrie went to… 🙄
Doubtful. A band is usually for people who have maybe 2-3st to lose, but that has its own complications; slipping/leaking etc and that can be removed. It can also be restricted/slackened as required or what is comfortable for the band-user. It can take quite a while to find a happy medium.

The sleeve & the RNY bypass are for larger weight losses and you can't really sign up anyone and let them off with it as the sleeve is literally removing part of the stomach and the bypass is bypassing the stomach altogether - leaving the patient with a small fist-sized stomach.

In any of the above cases, there's significant aftercare and work to be done with it, particularly with the sleeve and bypass because you have to re-learn how to eat post surgery and that involves learning about nutrition but also having to start again from liquids to baby food mush and working your way up to solids again over a period of time. Because the surgery changes how you absorb food and nutrients, things you tolerated beforehand may make you very ill etc as well.

You also have to navigate "slider" foods too. So that would include things like ice cream, crisps, chocolate... Anything that can turn to mush in the mouth or melt and "slide" down. They go down easy, the patient doesn't feel any restriction and therefore can continue eating them at will (if they don't make them sick...) But the calories still count. So if you choose eating easy slider foods over eating proper food which fill a pouch and fill you up faster, there isn't a weight loss surgery in the world that will fix that, it's up to the patient to be conscious of what they're putting in their mouths.

Reactions: 14
I just emailed Beacon Face and Dermatology where she is getting the free treatment as I'm a regular customer and am disgusted. It's definitely Dr Golchin as he is the only male doctor there.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Omg theyd give a person with 2-3 stone to lose a gastric sleeve???

Jesus that’s mad
I thought those were for people with like 10stone to lose

Also on Curvy Kim , does she have a thread..but because I’ve only seen her face I never thought she was big?!

Doubtful. A band is usually for people who have maybe 2-3st to lose, but that has its own complications; slipping/leaking etc and that can be removed. It can also be restricted/slackened as required or what is comfortable for the band-user. It can take quite a while to find a happy medium.

The sleeve & the RNY bypass are for larger weight losses and you can't really sign up anyone and let them off with it as the sleeve is literally removing part of the stomach and the bypass is bypassing the stomach altogether - leaving the patient with a small fist-sized stomach.

In any of the above cases, there's significant aftercare and work to be done with it, particularly with the sleeve and bypass because you have to re-learn how to eat post surgery and that involves learning about nutrition but also having to start again from liquids to baby food mush and working your way up to solids again over a period of time. Because the surgery changes how you absorb food and nutrients, things you tolerated beforehand may make you very ill etc as well.

You also have to navigate "slider" foods too. So that would include things like ice cream, crisps, chocolate... Anything that can turn to mush in the mouth or melt and "slide" down. They go down easy, the patient doesn't feel any restriction and therefore can continue eating them at will (if they don't make them sick...) But the calories still count. So if you choose eating easy slider foods over eating proper food which fill a pouch and fill you up faster, there isn't a weight loss surgery in the world that will fix that, it's up to the patient to be conscious of what they're putting in their mouths.

Reactions: 1
She’s busy spending the money she saved today on clothes that def will not suit her - sweet Jesus dress for your size and don’t even start about the other backless number and as for the denim dress of her dreams oh no no no no no no no

Attachments

Reactions: 22
She’s busy spending the money she saved today on clothes that def will not suit her - sweet Jesus dress for your size and don’t even start about the other backless number and as for the denim dress of her dreams oh no no no no no no no
Ah no she cant think thats gonna look well

Reactions: 8
Zen jen doesn’t work in the woods anymore apparently she made a show of herself for breaking guidelines and tore her son out of the crèche on the grounds ha never returned #notsozenjen it’s the kids I feel sorry for
@losingit spill the ☕

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.