Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lavendervase

VIP Member
Ah I feel it so much for sienna not going to Taylor swift the amount of TikTok and instagram stories I’ve seen with kids her age having an absolute ball all dressed up , poor kid
I’m not sure if anyone remembers but I posted saying that I sold my ticket when my daughter expressed a real interest in going because I couldn’t go without her. Well I got two tickets last night for tomorrow night and I can’t wait to enjoy it all with my little girl ❤ I’m so happy!
Also Kips is proud of me and I’m fucking fantastic mother.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

Idontevengohere

Chatty Member
Why can't you seeeee, kips belongs to meeeee
1000020502.jpg

Can you imagine the spelling mistakes she is making with these bracelets, when she can't even type an instagram caption without a load of typos. *Ears♡tour *tailorswiff

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

Bigred21

VIP Member
What parent of two young kids gets to go to THREE concerts in the space of a week. I'm lucky to get out for one in 6 months. Delighted with herself going off like a little teenager in her band tshirt. Roaming the streets by herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD EVENING EVERYOOOOOOONE 💁🏻‍♀️

I feel like lady Whistledown getting that thread title 😂

Thanks gals, absolutely OBSESSED. Kips being proud of me has made my day 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 42

jazzbot

VIP Member
Kiddie content overload … only means one thing.
---
Old enough for pride but not for Taylor swift 🤔
This! Not to offend anyone but SOME (not all) parade watchers dress in risqué outfits that isn’t appropriate for young kids. Plus all the street drinking. I know some parents are wary to bring their kids for that reason.

Grease thinks that’s fine but not TS!? Oh wait the parade is FREE! And she needed to bank up some faux “fantastic f’ing mudder” conteh 🥴

Reactions: 38

Lazydaisy1980

Imagine as a mother of 2 young kids, the hardest decisions you had to make in the last 24 hours were what letters to put on your Taylor Swift bead bracelet that you spend 25mins making and what outfit and hairstyle to wear to a Greenday concert . All while the mounds of washing are piling up upstairs .

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Iris2020

VIP Member
Two grown women doing a live making bracelets like teenagers. What is the world coming to that this is classed as entertainment.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Sunshineplz

VIP Member
Imagine having over 100 threads, the latest of which was only on the go for 11 days, and you think everyone else is the problem :LOL:
What a horrible person, mother, daughter and gym goer.
Constantly acting and looking like someone who’d set fire to a Luas. Graaand tho, Kips the female walrus is proud.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Jonnyjo

This mornings smugness.. "I'm like a kid at Christmas". Well not your kids u miserable cow. She's getting ready at this time of the morning ! So she's gone all day to boot

Asking do we get emotional with the kids finishing school! No grace your just worried about where you can pawn them off to!

They'll be in every summer camp going along as she doesn't have to pay 🤬🤨

memyselfi

VIP Member
I am absolutely disgusted at all that free regatta stuff she got. Was only there for the food and barely dipped herself in the water she is an absolute joke. I’m a regular sea swimmer 5 days a week and you see these clowns coming and taking pics and not even getting into the water

• Angry
Reactions: 31