Facebook

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

What a nasty social media site. People should have permanently deleted it years ago with how little they do about trolling, paedophiles and criminals. Not to mention how little tax they pay countries around the world and how little privacy people have over what happens to what is on their accounts.

Reactions: 5
Agreed.

Mark Zuckerbeg is a wrong un too. This grilling he got from Kamala Harris was great. He's a liar and a fraud.

Reactions: 1
I still use facebook but mainly because of family and to keep in touch with them, I never really post on it.. It has to be my lest fave social media platform.

Reactions: 6

Yel

Maybe Facebook has peaked? Losing users in some countries and it's just treading water in Europe and the states.

It must be the older demographic that are on FB the most. Younger people are more likely to be on TT than Instagram.

Facebook loses users for the first time EVER: Shares plummet 20%, wiping $200BN off value of parent-firm Meta after it revealed 500,000 fewer daily log-ins and declining profits - Zuckerberg's personal wealth takes $29BN hit
  • CEO Mark Zuckerberg believes Facebook's decline in users is likely due to the boom in popularity of the competitor platform TikTok
  • Facebook reported a nearly half million drop in daily users during the last three months of 2021, with only 1.93 billion users logging in each day
  • Facebook's parent company, Meta, saw its stock plunge 22.6% during after-hours trading on Wednesday
  • If the drop holds until the market opens Thursday, the company's market capitalization - its overall value - is on track to drop by nearly $200 billion
  • Zuckerberg personally experienced a more than $29 billion loss when the company's stock fell Wednesday.
  • The falling stock prices come after the company's unexpectedly heavy spending on its Metaverse project led to a rare decline in its fourth-quarter profit
  • Zuckerberg describes Metaverse as a 'virtual environment' you can enter instead of just viewing it on a screen

Reactions: 2
I only tend to use Facebook for the groups I’m part of.

My take on the friendships is that if you have my telephone number, keep in touch via WhatsApp or ring each other. If you can’t be bothered then chances are I’m not going to be interested in your Facebook life.

Reactions: 3
I deleted it years ago, I got it when it first come out an it was the new thing an everyone were moving on from MySpace, I use discord now to keep in touch with mates as we can set up our group chats an have different threads in it for things as well as private message one another

When bebo comes back out I'll prob try it out, I had it when I was a kid an curious to see what it will be like once again, I think most people will go to bebo an fb with just fade away

Reactions: 3