Facebook Marketplace - Let’s hear your stories

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a guy invite himself into my house once. Just walked in right past me into my back room where my kids were.
Then went on to ask me a lot of questions about my kids. Kicked him out in the end but my anxiety was through the roof. He gave me the creeps, especially with asking about my kids so much.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I was selling our car on fb marketplace as we had upgraded and didnt want 2 vehicles. A man asked if he could view the car, i said yes then he said would i meet him half way (2 hour journey) as he didn't want to have a wasted trip.
I knew he was a timewaster, what happened if he wanted the car we would've had no transport to get us back home. Told him he needed to see the car at its location, luckily a woman bought it from us next day

Reactions: 1
I've got some lovely sandals I'd only worn a couple of time on holiday so almost new . Most thing go to charity so I thought Id chance marketplace. Flat ,strappy.... I had a bloke message if I had any photos wearing them and if not could I take one. I found it very odd. I removed the sandals and sent them off to charity .

I gave a lot of baby things away on a local netmums for free and was bombarded with people asking for free delivery...
Not in FB marketplace, I advertised two new unworn sports bra, with tags. I’d bought them online and left it too late to return. I sold one to a local woman, but a guy kept messaging me and asked if they’d been worn. I said no, so he asked if I could wear it and take a picture and send it. He didn’t give up for ages. Foot and chest fetishists abound

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Not in FB marketplace, I advertised two new unworn sports bra, with tags. I’d bought them online and left it too late to return. I sold one to a local woman, but a guy kept messaging me and asked if they’d been worn. I said no, so he asked if I could wear it and take a picture and send it. He didn’t give up for ages. Foot and chest fetishists abound
Someone asked me the same about a dress I was selling. Makes it worse it was a maternity dress! Looking back I should have exploited the loop hole in the market for the few months I had a bump. Cash then pics. 😂🤑

• Haha
Boils my piss when you advertise something, get lots of responses, but no-one has actually checked your location. You then get 'Sorry, it's too far for me', or 'Can you deliver?' (No, it's not Amazon love). People then just stop communicating at all when it comes to collection.
Boils my piss 😂 😂 😂
Quote of the day!