Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
She’s weird. And she goes about like a tramp when she’s at home, going on about how she doesn’t wash her hair all week or wear makeup etc like you can tell she’s not got anything to do at home other than visit family. Is there a reason she doesn’t work? Cause it just comes across as lazy as fuck to me

Reactions: 1

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
It’s when she posts an outfit then says she’s had loads of dms n I’m like hmmmm doubt it Hun. Then the next day it’s always oh yeh so I got that top from a boutique in New York two years ago 😴 whatever. She buys so much shit then never wears it anyways

Reactions: 1

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
So she doesn’t like cheese or eat meat yet they are constantly eating out…, must be fun for him with someone so fussy 🙄

Lexilex

So Faye is now engaged after 5 years with her man. proudly showing off the ring, and she’s also showing us more of his face than we’ve ever seen before.

IMG_4959.jpeg
IMG_4961.jpeg
IMG_4962.jpeg

wakametango 2.0

VIP Member
Oh who was her ex? Yeh the hiding of the bf is very weird. It’s just not a real relationship in my eyes when all they do is holiday together. It’s always the same shopping buying shit and she’s taking a million pics when she’s with him. Did you see when she was out for his bday she was doing stories chatting on her insta like how rude. Clearly just ignoring him n spends time on insta
He’s a nobody but was really very ugly 🙊 you’re right just holiday-ing together isn’t really a serious long term relationship

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
To be fair her ex looked like Quasimodo maybe she’s embarrassed 😂
Oh who was her ex? Yeh the hiding of the bf is very weird. It’s just not a real relationship in my eyes when all they do is holiday together. It’s always the same shopping buying shit and she’s taking a million pics when she’s with him. Did you see when she was out for his bday she was doing stories chatting on her insta like how rude. Clearly just ignoring him n spends time on insta

ShannonLondon

I don't follow her anymore but someone I know reposted one of her grid posts and just seen she's living in New York with Mr Sh£ppard. I know that process would have been hell! Wonder how she's managed it without being engaged or married?