f4yer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone follow and got any goss? Doesn’t seem to work but constantly shopping etc. Her boyfriend is from New York but they just meet up on holidays all the time. Any more info welcome 🤭

Reactions: 1
It’s when she posts an outfit then says she’s had loads of dms n I’m like hmmmm doubt it Hun. Then the next day it’s always oh yeh so I got that top from a boutique in New York two years ago 😴 whatever. She buys so much tit then never wears it anyways

She acts like she’s some A list celeb! She defo does not have as many people in her dms as she makes out. I’ll link my outfits later hunsssss - no ta.

I started a thread about her too, can’t work her out. She literally doesn’t work but always away?

It’s the hiding of the BF’s face for me- the only full length photo she posts of him
Is when they’re underwater with the full head breathing apparatus 😂like, no one cares that much unless he’s got a wife and kids?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s the hiding of the BF’s face for me- the only full length photo she posts of him
Is when they’re underwater with the full head breathing apparatus 😂like, no one cares that much unless he’s got a wife and kids?!
To be fair her ex looked like Quasimodo maybe she’s embarrassed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
To be fair her ex looked like Quasimodo maybe she’s embarrassed 😂
Oh who was her ex? Yeh the hiding of the bf is very weird. It’s just not a real relationship in my eyes when all they do is holiday together. It’s always the same shopping buying tit and she’s taking a million pics when she’s with him. Did you see when she was out for his bday she was doing stories chatting on her insta like how rude. Clearly just ignoring him n spends time on insta

Oh who was her ex? Yeh the hiding of the bf is very weird. It’s just not a real relationship in my eyes when all they do is holiday together. It’s always the same shopping buying tit and she’s taking a million pics when she’s with him. Did you see when she was out for his bday she was doing stories chatting on her insta like how rude. Clearly just ignoring him n spends time on insta
He’s a nobody but was really very ugly 🙊 you’re right just holiday-ing together isn’t really a serious long term relationship

Somebody want to wind her up and comment that we could see his face in the reflection of the balloons/bath tap 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So she doesn’t like cheese or eat meat yet they are constantly eating out…, must be fun for him with someone so fussy 🙄

Why did she make a massive drama about how she hates relying on her man for money and then every pic she posted after included a stack of dollars? Weird behaviour!

She’s weird. And she goes about like a woman when she’s at home, going on about how she doesn’t wash her hair all week or wear makeup etc like you can tell she’s not got anything to do at home other than visit family. Is there a reason she doesn’t work? Cause it just comes across as lazy as duck to me

She’s weird. And she goes about like a woman when she’s at home, going on about how she doesn’t wash her hair all week or wear makeup etc like you can tell she’s not got anything to do at home other than visit family. Is there a reason she doesn’t work? Cause it just comes across as lazy as duck to me
She probably sells foot fetish pics to find her primark/American lifestyle 🤣 she clearly gave up hairdressing

Reactions: 2
She probably sells foot fetish pics to find her primark/American lifestyle 🤣 she clearly gave up hairdressing
Yeh it’s bizarre. You would think if her man is successful then he wouldn’t like being with such an unmotivated lazy person. Unless she’s the one funding the trips ? Her family maybe have money I don’t know but would explain why the bf would put up with her.

Yeh it’s bizarre. You would think if her man is successful then he wouldn’t like being with such an unmotivated lazy person. Unless she’s the one funding the trips ? Her family maybe have money I don’t know but would explain why the bf would put up with her.
It doesn’t seem like she works, so I do wonder how she funds these trips. He must either be married or something the way she goes out of her way to hide his face. Or maybe he’s a sugar daddy haha

OK so she lives in a nice sized house with her mum Alison in a really nice part of Torquay called Cockington and has a younger brother and sister called James who has a barbershop in torquay and Georgina who works as a lash technician in Paignton as well as a foster brother called Sam. Vanessa is her middle name, boyfriend John is 26 (so definitely not a sugar daddy 😂) and he lives in New York, they met when she was living in London and hes just your average, modest guy really. The medical investigation is for poly cystic ovary syndrome. She used to work in a hair salon in paignton called headmasters which is no longer there. Money wise, mum owns a fair amount of properties and she was left a nice amount of inheritance from her Grandad Michael in 2019. Whilst living in London 2017/2018 she hosted 3 or 4 "F4YER" fashion events but it ceased when she left London. As for the secrecy on social media, I think she likes the attention that the air of mystery brings to her, she likes everyone guessing as it means they are talking about her. She has always fancied herself as a bit of a "social media celebrity"/ model type with the arrogance that matches. Quite possibly one of the rudest, unfriendly people I've ever met. Some Family members are involved quite heavily in the drug scene including sisters partner who spent 5 years in prison for smuggling heroin (who lives a somewhat similar lifestyle) so I would agree that the comments of "shady" are founded.

• Heart
Reactions: 5