Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaBlonde

VIP Member
he might not realize it but Toto is just waiting to screw him over - Kimi is their next star and they clearly want Max in the car longterm
george’s career is going to go shakespearean tbh.

i truly think he’s going to have some version of danny ricc’s journey. maybe different choices along the way but i can see it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Rayne

VIP Member
Can they please not name the groundhogs as it’ll make it ten times worse if one gets squished 😭
IMG_9162.jpeg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

aidil

VIP Member
*Lando talking*
Aidil’s mum: Ooh they speak such fantastic english don’t they!

🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

aidil

VIP Member
🇨🇦🍁🫎🥞🏒🇨🇦

i don’t know how to start this thread so i’m going with this:

It is not okay to fancy Oscar at my age

🫠🫠🫠

• Haha

Blablabla29

VIP Member
School trip to the stewards 😂 (And Carlos is here for support 😅)

---
This video of Jacques Villeneuve is sending me 😂 The 3 others being completely blank after he ends his sentence with their "oh fuck what do we do now?" faces on 😂 I also saw some people on twitter being surprise that he is so direct and don't beat around the bush. Welcome to what i live almost every week-ends with him on Canal* 😂
*some of his opinions are still pure bullshit though

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

061wan

If we took a shot everytime KMag did an overtake I think we’d be dead already

• Haha

aidil

VIP Member
Watching the race at my mum’s tonight as it’s right after I return home from walking the family dog. She’s all excited and got a fridge full of race snacks for us 🥹💖

• Heart

aidil

VIP Member
And Daniel making all these smart arsed comments is why no one likes him. Yeh he qualified high up but it wasn’t exactly a normal quali was it and he’ll probably smash someone up the arse tomorrow (calm it Stephen) and then he’ll look like a twat again.
ALL OF THIS 🙏

I hate how whenever he gets a glimmer of success, he starts throwing his weight about being all ✨I NEVER LEFT✨ and trying to clap back at critics. It’s so icky. He did the same thing when he was shit talking Yuki at the start of the season and it’s not remotely endearing. Unfortunately, I think that side of Daniel is the real side of him these days, not the cheerful happy-go-lucky guy that his PR team like to push.

Kinda pissed that I fell for it for so long cos that’s probably a large part of why I disliked Lando back then too 😅

• Heart