Eurovision Song Contest 2024 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The duck is she wearing? It’s giving Missy Elliot getting married

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry to all Portuguese tattlers, but every year I’m bored by the overly serious entries. That includes the kid who won in 2017.

Reactions: 15
I'm glad yer windows 95 man didn't have a semi
I didn't realise it was them. I heard them on the radio the other day. I didn't clock the logo on his t-shirt, I was distracted by his lack of leg coverage. To be fair I didn't recognise the song either. Clearly it left an impression...

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Some of them take it way too seriously. They realise most of the people who watch it watch for either something to go wrong or for the batshit acts

Reactions: 11
My Portuguese friend told me once the Portuguese singer found out she'd be in Eurovision she lost a huge amount of weight quickly just for the pressure of being seen there 😬

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
“peace will prevail” that was nice and her nails are lovely❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This really isn't helping those of us trying to stay awake
Was the brief boring entries This year??

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.