Eurovision Song Contest 2023 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maes song needed the edge like the music video - dare I say it but Alesha could have sung it well!
Oh yeah she would have been good actually

There's been quite a few dodgy vocals tonight so we may not be bottom. That song could easily have been a top 10 or 5 song with a different singer

Reactions: 6
Even if Mae just had backing vocals and they fixed the volume issue it would've been so much better.

Everyone says how lovely she is so I think she'd be better off pursuing a presenting career. She doesn't seem able to own a stage as a popstar to me

Reactions: 8
Listening to them again, I quite like Poland's song, v catchy. Better than the dirge that followed

Reactions: 2
I think my top 5 (in no particular order) has to be Cyprus, Finland, Israel, Belgium and Norway.

I’m afraid I didn’t like Ukraine’s that much, the replay of Stefania was brilliant

Reactions: 3
Mae’s lack of performance experience made that a difficult watch.

Poland, Israel and Norway are the standouts for me. We could not hold a candle to them if we tried.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.