Eurovision Song Contest 2023 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It sounds way too much like Euphoria. Sweden have an unfair advantage because most of the worlds best songwriters reside there.
Most of them are shyte but everyone thinks...Sweden. (I'm biased though, I don’t want them overtaking Ireland)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It’s Millie Bobby brown
she reminds me of her at angles and I can’t unsee

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Graham mate, Italy’s secret is to send the most attractive men. It doesn’t matter what they sound like, we’re too busy staring

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Most of them are shyte but everyone thinks...Sweden. (I'm biased though, I don’t want them overtaking Ireland)
Ireland could do with taking a leaf out of the U.K. and Spains book and actually making an effort. They will never qualify again until they do.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.