Eurovision Song Contest 2022 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not getting what you mean. Just as we have pushed through with positivity you want us to field presenters who might duck up, rendering anything that has been achieved tonight a waste of time? Have I got hold of the wrong end of the stick?
😬 I don't think someone hilariously fluffing an autocue will set back humanity 🤣 Sam fox is legendary!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So when is it acceptable to talk about Eurovision 2023? Asking for a friend, of course… 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also, 12-points from lovely France and Germany - who both deserved a much better result tonight - well, all you Brexit loving, EU hating twats can go shove that up your arses. Thank you, Europe! My EU citizen of another half was promised an epic shag if the UK finished in the top 5 so I’m off to deliver. Tally Ho!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just been said on BBC News that are some reports of that some voting regularities are being investigated by the Eurovision team

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I take that as a win, personally. Sam should be really proud of himself. Ukraine song was bleeping awful. Sad for them but I'm not a fan of sympathy votes.

I have developed an obsession with Chanel. Just watched her performance again on Youtube. She absolutely nailed it tonight.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Also, 12-points from lovely France and Germany - who both deserved a much better result tonight - well, all you Brexit loving, EU hating twats can go shove that up your arses. Thank you, Europe! My EU citizen of another half was promised an epic shag if the UK finished in the top 5 so I’m off to deliver. Tally Ho!
And people say this country isn’t patriotic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wanna know what love is and I want you to show it.

Said your other half. Enjoy your shagathon.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love how tonight has essentially just been the whole of Europe (plus Australia) partying without Russia.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So I was reading the bbc hired tap music a legitimate international music agency for the first time and they found Sam to reprsent the uk. Tap music also donated their entire fee to charitable causes connected to Ukraine.

I feel all fuzzy inside

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m assuming that whichever country physically hosts, that Ukraine could still select its own hosts , particularly if it ends up being in Poland . Who knows where we will be in a year
Yes all this talk about if the UK stage the venue and people suggesting UK personalities to host it next year.

I don’t see why Ukrainian presenters can’t still host it even if it’s in a different country. It would be nice to get their involvement still

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I hope Sam is really pleased and proud. He literally could not have done any better. Ukraine was a shoe-in from the start.

He seems like a nice bloke, I'm sure he will be very gracious about it. And, boy, he is going to get a hero's welcome! 🇬🇧

• Heart
Reactions: 14
😬 I don't think someone hilariously fluffing an autocue will set back humanity 🤣 Sam fox is legendary!
For once we took the contest seriously, and I would rather that, and feel a bit of pride, rather than laugh at the duck up of incompetents. Some times it’s cool to act the fool, too cool for school - but sometimes it is better to field your best, to try your best. Nobody said anything about setting back humanity. But sometimes just wanting to duck up gets tedious. This country has that mindset for too long, far better to try and act professional and strive to to the best that can be achieved. If we want to look at duck ups, this country has a big back catalogue. Plenty to see in the archives on various platforms.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I take that as a win, personally. Sam should be really proud of himself. Ukraine song was bleeping awful. Sad for them but I'm not a fan of sympathy votes.

I have developed an obsession with Chanel. Just watched her performance again on Youtube. She absolutely nailed it tonight.
I don't view it as a sympathy vote, I view it as a duck you to russia tbh.
How mad that we almost one the world cup and then eurovision, the world really has gone mad :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.