Eurovision Song Contest 2022 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think AJ should host, she's absolutely dreadful live when she did big brother stuff. It would be worse than Sam fox.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m assuming that whichever country physically hosts, that Ukraine could still select its own hosts , particularly if it ends up being in Poland . Who knows where we will be in a year

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry, but my main take on bus evening - before I pass out in a pool of my own Havana Club vomit - is that actual Australia can actually go actually duck themselves, the rude; tasteless and pretentious bastards.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I always think of that buzz in 2012 when London hosted the olympics. It felt really exciting (ok I was 13) and unifying, like everyone I knew was enthused. I would love to see if that same sentiment would return had we won tonight and the kind of show we’d put on :)

Reactions: 13
I think AJ should host, she's absolutely dreadful live when she did big brother stuff. It would be worse than Sam fox.
Not getting what you mean. Just as we have pushed through with positivity you want us to field presenters who might duck up, rendering anything that has been achieved tonight a waste of time? Have I got hold of the wrong end of the stick?

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry, but my main take on bus evening - before I pass out in a pool of my own Havana Club vomit - is that actual Australia can actually go actually duck themselves, the rude; tasteless and pretentious bastards.
Neighbours isn’t even that good. Petty that’s what they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The best bit will be watching BBC Breakfast tomorrow where they won't be able to bang on about how tit we are like they normally do.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can we just appreciate that we came higher than Sweden? That never happens!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.