Eurovision Song Contest 2022 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Terrible that result
(Just wish it hadn't been political based)
Well done to Sam

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Can’t help but think that if it was any other year, it would’ve been ours

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm gutted but a massive well done to Sam. What a class act! ❤
Ukraine were always going to win with the sympathy votes. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Well ain’t that typical the year everyone loves us there’s a war and Ukraine deservingly receives the votes.. I’d say better luck next year but everyone will prob hate us by then lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Last year we got 0. This year we came SECOND. Foreigners like us again!
A bloody pop singer has done more for this country’s image than anyone else for flipping years.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Second is winning today, so...congrats to all of you!

1am now. I want to sleep :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
I'm off back to ITV to watch the rest of Pretty Woman. Thanks for the entertainment peeps. It's been ace

Potentially we could host next year still . Ukraine have suggested Poland would host for them, and other countries, including Sweden have offered too but it hasn’t been announced yet what will happen

Reactions: 1
Always felt Ukraine would win.

But UK 2nd?!?!?! That's bleeping amazing!!!!

Reactions: 13
Ukraine were always gonna win on the sympathy vote. But we came 2nd! And we are actually disappointed. After the years we've had. It's amazing.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.