Eurovision Song Contest 2022 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t watch...
I cannot believe this is happening...
I actually wasn’t that impressed with our song choice lol 😆
What do I know?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The UK wont have enough of a gap to stay ahead of Ukraine after the public votes imo

Reactions: 15
The UK wont have enough of a gap to stay ahead of Ukraine after the public votes imo
Yeah I've just said this to my friend. Not sure if they'd be able to host though so if not would they have to utilise another country? Genuine Q...May seem stupid lol

Reactions: 2
Ive said for years that the reason we’ve done so poorly recently is because the BBC didn’t want to host it. Clearly they’ve changed their minds now. It just shows what we can do when we make an effort.

3 points from Spain are they taking the piss? From the age of 18-21 I practically kept that country’s bars & nightclubs afloat for one week a year.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yeah I've just said this to my friend. Not sure if they'd be able to host though so if not would they have to utilise another country? Genuine Q...May seem stupid lol
Yes. Sweden has already offered to host it for them.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.