Euro Disney- help me plan a trip!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey all

Planning 3 days at EuroDisney. 2 of my kids aren’t keen on rides- is there enough to do besides that?

What’s the food like? Is it decent? Varied? £££? Will I need about £10,000 in spending money?

Reactions: 1
Buy your Disney merchandise in Val d'Europe particularly the primark there. I think we had vouchers from our travel agency for restaurants.
Food was fine. You'll see a lot of people pilfering from the breakfast buffets so they're not ripped off around the park 😂 bring snacks in your suitcase so you're not one of them, if you don't fancy paying €20 for churros.

Buy your Disney merchandise in Val d'Europe particularly the primark there. I think we had vouchers from our travel agency for restaurants.
Food was fine. You'll see a lot of people pilfering from the breakfast buffets so they're not ripped off around the park 😂 bring snacks in your suitcase so you're not one of them, if you don't fancy paying €20 for churros.
Thanks. Are the cuddly toys etc overpriced? And what is there to do besides scary rides?

Thanks. Are the cuddly toys etc overpriced? And what is there to do besides scary rides?
There are non scary rides. Street entertainment, depending on the time of year, definitely take advantage of the fireworks and parades at night.
I found the cuddly toys more expensive in the parks than our local store but of course I bought.
By the time you've walked to various locations and queued your day is away. The haunted mansion is good, I'm a bit of a scaredy cat but it was enjoyable and my kids loved it.

How many days to see it all, do we think? 2 or 3?
We would have gone for 3 4, my sister went for 2 days during the summer and did plenty. They were already on holiday in France and got tickets, her accommodation was outside the parks.

We usually do 4 nights 5 days but you can get plenty done if you have at least 2 full days! Food is better than it has ever been, but still not perfect. Lots of decent quick service options but if you want to keep costs down I would definitely recommend taking advantage of McDonalds etc in Disney Village.

Even if your kids aren’t fan of rides there are lots of family style rides and experiences and the daily parades are fantastic (especially the 30th anniversary one at the mo!)

I’ve been about 8 times (through childhood and now as an adult with my own toddler!) so happy to answer any specific questions you may have depending on the age of your kids, budget, etc.

Reactions: 2
We usually do 4 nights 5 days but you can get plenty done if you have at least 2 full days! Food is better than it has ever been, but still not perfect. Lots of decent quick service options but if you want to keep costs down I would definitely recommend taking advantage of McDonalds etc in Disney Village.

Even if your kids aren’t fan of rides there are lots of family style rides and experiences and the daily parades are fantastic (especially the 30th anniversary one at the mo!)

I’ve been about 8 times (through childhood and now as an adult with my own toddler!) so happy to answer any specific questions you may have depending on the age of your kids, budget, etc.
Thanks! One of my kids is vegan so I’m a little concerned about feeding her. The others are all easy enough. Have you stayed in the hotels there? Would you recommend?

Thanks! One of my kids is vegan so I’m a little concerned about feeding her. The others are all easy enough. Have you stayed in the hotels there? Would you recommend?
if you can afford I would definitely recommend staying at the hotels on site. I’ve stayed at Cheyenne, Sequoia Lodge, Newport Bay and Hotel New York (before it became a Marvel hotel) and they’re all great. The parks are within walking distance and it’s a lovely walk in through the village. It’s also really nice to be able to take advantage of the buffet breakfast to fill yourself up for the day.

I am vegetarian and had we had a couple of vegans in our party on our last trip in the spring. There is a great Instagram page with vegan options at Disney Paris which is really helpful but of the top of my head they had options such as vegan burgers and hot dogs, pasta, chilli, rice, burritos, fries, cookies and paninis.

Disney parks are actually well known for being vegan friendly, with lots of unintentionally vegan food as well.
There is an insta for Disney Paris vegan food called veganparisdisney and it's updated regularly
Unfortunately I'm now jealous of your trip *and* the food

Disney parks are actually well known for being vegan friendly, with lots of unintentionally vegan food as well.
There is an insta for Disney Paris vegan food called veganparisdisney and it's updated regularly
Unfortunately I'm now jealous of your trip *and* the food
Oh that’s fab! So helpful!