EthyB

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's engaged now to the girl he cheated on gemma with, and now shannon marie another girl he was with for 5 days has announced she's pregnant with his baby.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
It's his recent driving videos for me 😨 no seatbelt, not looking at the road he's a accident waiting to happen!!

Reactions: 1
Can't believe a thread is only been made now ! Does he not go threw so many women how are people not seeing through him! He really is obsessed with himself!

Reactions: 3
What happened with him a Becky? Did they get married or not? I seen Gemma’s pregnant with her new fella.

Ethan and Becky have got AWOL from tiktok, I'm sure his sister done a video saying all was not as it seems with the couple and then they just disappeared

Reactions: 2
Hes been on quite a bit lately battles and making content he disrespects his gf and still causing beef with exes and others

He comes across as such a bellend, constantly bouncing about like a hyper puppy! The fact he's willing to make a baby and not have anything to do with her says it all about him!!

hes a vile cretin, his mrs and her teeth visible from space suit being friends with kerrie and fanny

I can’t believe this thread is so quiet! Has no one got any tea?
I also want to know the tea, he’s got like a million kids with different women. Recently had one he doesn’t acknowledge and there seems to be a war between the wife and baby mum lol.