Erin McGregor #5 Terzo still driving a banger, will it be upgraded when he marries the scanger

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There has to be some sort of creative accounting going on for the rapist to be bank rolling them. You can't just give your family money without there being a tax implication. As they say easy come easy go . Imagine he stopped the flow, it'd be for great TV if it did happen. Slumming it with the scum MC Gregors 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There has to be some sort of creative accounting going on for the rapist to be bank rolling them. You can't just give your family money without there being a tax implication. As they say easy come easy go . Imagine he stopped the flow, it'd be for great TV if it did happen. Slumming it with the scum MC Gregors 🤣
Yeah you are right. You do end up getting taxed at 250,000. The Range Rover alone will have that balance tipped over pretty quick.

Reactions: 3
He must have them all down as employees in the pub or something cos you can't just hand out money like that without a paper trail or tax fiddle

Reactions: 7
I don’t get it why some of you say he bank rolls her yes he does it’s clear as day what about it! He’s a millionaire! If my brother was a millionaire I’d be rolling in it too what’s your deal with saying he’s bank rolling her! What the fcuk of it!
---
What does it matter! She does her thing and he helps her out as any family person would do!

Reactions: 1
I don’t get it why some of you say he bank rolls her yes he does it’s clear as day what about it! He’s a millionaire! If my brother was a millionaire I’d be rolling in it too what’s your deal with saying he’s bank rolling her! What the fcuk of it!
---
What does it matter! She does her thing and he helps her out as any family person would do!
It does matter, because she keeps coming on IG, saying I work my bollox off, to have nice stuff.
Also keeps saying she still is and always has been a “crafter”, but it’s 11am or midday & she is sitting in her “house coat”, with her coffee & toast.
A crafter is up and out of the house at the crack of dawn & not home from work till well into the evening.

Erin is nothing but lazy & sits all day on her lazy hole, playing dress up

Reactions: 20
---
Hi Erin👋

If any family member became a millionaire of course they would look after their families but Erin makes out as if she's the millionaire and has worked her arse off to get where she is today 😂😂😂
Eh no, she wouldn't be anywhere near where she is if it weren't for Conor.
They are like chavs who won the lotto, no class.
Also she sits around all day in her housecoat but tries to convince us she works hard and is a business woman 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hi Erin👋

If any family member became a millionaire of course they would look after their families but Erin makes out as if she's the millionaire and has worked her arse off to get where she is today 😂😂😂
Eh no, she wouldn't be anywhere near where she is if it weren't for Conor.
They are like chavs who won the lotto, no class.
Also she sits around all day in her housecoat but tries to convince us she works hard and is a business woman 🤣🤣
Exactly

Reactions: 3
---
Course it matters. She makes out she works like a dog and she deserves everything she has when in fact her husband 2b is a delivery driver/singer and her rapist brother funds them and hes at their mercy . She sells housecoats and "acts" in a panto. It all could be ripped from them in a nanosecond.

Reactions: 10
It does matter, because she keeps coming on IG, saying I work my bollox off, to have nice stuff.
Also keeps saying she still is and always has been a “crafter”, but it’s 11am or midday & she is sitting in her “house coat”, with her coffee & toast.
A crafter is up and out of the house at the crack of dawn & not home from work till well into the evening.

Erin is nothing but lazy & sits all day on her lazy hole, playing dress up

Does she say she’s a Crafter or Grafter?
I’ve never heard of a crafter before?

Wouldn’t be like the mcgregors to mispronounce something especially when it comes to describing work 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Wouldn't you be raging if you footed the bill for your family and they go around telling everyone that they did it on their own worked hard etc etc.. instead of saying only for my brother we would have nothing! I think people would have more respect for you!

Reactions: 9
I doubt Terzo singing in the Forge the odd night would pay for Erzos €595 hat she wore on her hen, never mind the rest of it.
She sells a few housecoats, throws up a few voodo links after doing herself up to the nines, hardly grafting.
If my brother was a millionaire and shared his wealth I'd be more than happier to accept it, but I wouldn't pretend I'm a self made business woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I doubt Terzo singing in the Forge the odd night would pay for Erzos €595 hat she wore on her hen, never mind the rest of it.
She sells a few housecoats, throws up a few voodo links after doing herself up to the nines, hardly grafting.
If my brother was a millionaire and shared his wealth I'd be more than happier to accept it, but I wouldn't pretend I'm a self made business woman.
Exactly! Terry wouldn't be able to afford the knuckle duster either. The way the two of them go on pretending that they are earning all this money and paying out of their own pocket is laughable.

Reactions: 8
Does she say she’s a Crafter or Grafter?
I’ve never heard of a crafter before?

Wouldn’t be like the mcgregors to mispronounce something especially when it comes to describing work 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I meant Grafter.
FFS!
I am obviously just as bad as Erin with my words 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Wouldn't you be raging if you footed the bill for your family and they go around telling everyone that they did it on their own worked hard etc etc.. instead of saying only for my brother we would have nothing! I think people would have more respect for you!
This 🙌

There are loads of millionaires who look after their families but their families don't act like they themselves are the celebs.

The girls brought her to a wine tasting in a vineyard as part of her hen party activities… yet she has said so many times even recently that she doesn’t drink, seems odd that a group of close friends would arrange this type of activity knowing she doesn’t drink, I know they did games etc but still an odd choice for a non drinker

Reactions: 16
The girls brought her to a wine tasting in a vineyard as part of her hen party activities… yet she has said so many times even recently that she doesn’t drink, seems odd that a group of close friends would arrange this type of activity knowing she doesn’t drink, I know they did games etc but still an odd choice for a non drinker
The whole hen seems odd for a non drinker to me.

Reactions: 10