Erim Kaur #9 Complains and complains, but doesn't realize that she's the human version of a migraine c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kim Mann is on TikTok live rn talking about Erim 👀
I saw this and took screenshots. It’s so funny that literally NO INFLUENCER likes or respects erim. No wonder she has to hang out with her dentist
I’m so glad that erim is getting exposed more and more

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I saw this and took screenshots. It’s so funny that literally NO INFLUENCER likes or respects erim. No wonder she has to hang out with her dentist
omg i discovered kim over the last few months on youtube, i knew i liked her vibe for a reason, clearly she can see thru the fakes!

Reactions: 3
@gossipgirl59 well done on getting these screenshots 💜

@gossipgirl59 well done on getting these screenshots 💜
Lol more and more people are realising who Erim really is - no wonder she’s so stressed

Reactions: 4
This is so cringe, so tacky and so not funny. Why is this “luxury” brand hopping on cheating scandals to stay relevant
4CE4C8A6-D955-4B47-8F0B-9127246985DA.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The caption 💀 sis you can’t convince Selfridges to sell your crappy brand. Let’s see if you can do it now 😂😂
6B7E5266-C335-4D5E-B98B-E23970DA2E98.jpeg

This comment is so true though. She’s just attention seeking like always
4647D8DE-C28D-416B-93D0-D6FD94E30F03.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
54F0FBD0-C97E-411D-A600-591D47BCD297.jpeg
erim wishes her products could get this much interaction.

so she has to take it by merging two photos together to show fake retweets etc.

shows what a dishonest brand she has.

vs the reality

51E8F509-1882-49F6-B75B-6C52F0DA5015.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
omg I must’ve missed that! I was at the part where they were talking about skynmaps, but I didn’t catch what happened there either lol
what did they say about skynmaps? I get proper weird vibes from her

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.