Erim kaur #4 Employees are fat shamed, given a £2 pay and have to sign NDAs, bye bye Erim! C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are some rounded Sikh women on insta who are very accomplished. Their lives consist of much more then selling a 5th rate product.

look at Anila dhami for example - a news presenter who “models” in her spare time. I really liked her until she had a completely OTT wedding in Dubai - only to remove it all months later.

Its sad that despite their achievements all brown girls see as a major achievement is a big expense wedding.

Reactions: 2
Erim is so annoying her pro sikhism is always so anti hindu she could easily acknowledge diwali but instead says things like ‘Sikhs don’t celebrate Diwali’ like sis you don’t celebrate Christmas religiously but still do it out of tradition?

Reactions: 5
Erim is so annoying her pro sikhism is always so anti hindu she could easily acknowledge diwali but instead says things like ‘Sikhs don’t celebrate Diwali’ like sis you don’t celebrate Christmas religiously but still do it out of tradition?
she's a confused sis

Reactions: 3
Sikhi*

I agree with what you're saying but it definitely isn't anti Hindu

Sis is an idiot clearly people are calling her out. She don’t give a damn about Sikhism or bandi chhor, she can’t even speak Punjabi 🤪

shes a clout chaser wants to be unique, is forever appeasing this thread cos fellow Sikhs call her out for not educating brands on bandi chhor AS WELL AS accepting DIWALI gifts. But the typical dumb passive aggressive narc, doesn’t understand how to put the message across without offending us.

she aggressively left out “happy Diwali” cos sis “don’t celebrate Diwali” but she’s happy to hashtag #diwali and culturally appropriate namaste 🙏🏼 (which is vedic) as this will go viral during Diwali..🙃 as someone said erim is confused which mask to wear today.

There are some rounded Sikh women on insta who are very accomplished. Their lives consist of much more then selling a 5th rate product.

look at Anila dhami for example - a news presenter who “models” in her spare time. I really liked her until she had a completely OTT wedding in Dubai - only to remove it all months later.

Its sad that despite their achievements all brown girls see as a major achievement is a big expense wedding.
Agree it’s that insta flex culture that ruining lives

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
i disagree with the comments, nothing about her latest reel was "anti-hindu" or anti-diwali. highlighting bandi chorr divas isn't anti-hindu or non inclusive. there's tons to criticise her about but this is a major reach. she's definitely using sikhi for clout again but it's definitely not anti-hindu, that's a huge reach

Reactions: 6
I’ve never supported anything Erim does but how is a Sikh wishing other sikhs bandi chorh divas an anti-Hindu sentiment? It is a fact that sikhs don’t celebrate Diwali bc we celebrate bandi chorh.
I don’t think y’all want any well wishes from Erim either so let it rest lmao.

she aggressively left out “happy Diwali” cos sis “don’t celebrate Diwali” but she’s happy to hashtag #diwali and culturally appropriate namaste 🙏🏼 (which is vedic) as this will go viral during Diwali..🙃 as someone said erim is confused which mask to wear today.

Agree it’s that insta flex culture that ruining lives

I’ve found a lot of your comments/posts to be incorrect or things we don’t agree on here. It’s comments like these that make threads like this look stupid. Please refrain from posting things like this and let’s stick to the facts and what is actually wrong that she’s doing instead of reaching for things that aren’t there.

I’ve found a lot of your comments/posts to be incorrect or things we don’t agree on here. It’s comments like these that make threads like this look stupid. Please refrain from posting things like this and let’s stick to the facts and what is actually wrong that she’s doing instead of reaching for things that aren’t there.
Its not “ stupid” it’s an example of her using religious culture for clout.

i am merely pointing out erim’s constant contradictory behaviour posing “namaste” for clout but purposely leaving out “happy Diwali” in her pursuit to appease the criticism on this thread, she could’ve just wished everyone “happy Diwali & happy band chorr” like I wish Eid Mubarek to my Muslim friends but I don’t celebrate it. there is nothing wrong with pointing that out. I’m not the only one that noticed this

Reactions: 8
Agreed

I have Sikh friends and never has there been an us vs you or mine vs yours. Some of them say Diwali some say both some say Bandi Chor Divas. Only certain people have made this into a thing recently. To me sikhs are brothers /sisters and one or the other makes no difference to me and also to the majority of Hindu people.

Anyways besides the point she will swing whichever way she gets likes and followers. She does operate like a sullah many times which makes me think about her heritage.

Its not “ stupid” it’s an example of her using religious culture for clout.

i am merely pointing out erim’s constant contradictory behaviour posing “namaste” for clout but purposely leaving out “happy Diwali” in her pursuit to appease the criticism on this thread, she could’ve just wished everyone “happy Diwali & happy band chorr” like I wish Eid Mubarek to my Muslim friends but I don’t celebrate it. there is nothing wrong with pointing that out. I’m not the only one that noticed this

Reactions: 1
fable & mane's diwali PR is absolutely amazing! a whole PR event to educate about the roots of the culture in their oil! byerim could neverrrr and that's why she's not stocked in sephora/cult beauty/selfridges 😂 shes too busy begging for freebies on her stories in exchange for shoutouts. sorry hun but selfridges isn't handing out shelf room to begs like byerim sis, you can ✨manifest ✨ as much as you want it aint happening, you just keep making those memes and paying ur employees £2/hr.. maybe you'll get shelf space on tk maxx! sending you good vibes your way for that erim 💓

Reactions: 9
It’s so odd how she pronounces Punjabi words as well, I’m no way near fluent in Punjabi but if you’ve lived in a Punjabi household surely you Atleast know how to pronounce common words correctly

Calling rajma chole??? It’s like when someone is faking it

fable & mane's diwali PR is absolutely amazing! a whole PR event to educate about the roots of the culture in their oil! byerim could neverrrr and that's why she's not stocked in sephora/cult beauty/selfridges 😂 shes too busy begging for freebies on her stories in exchange for shoutouts. sorry hun but selfridges isn't handing out shelf room to begs like byerim sis, you can ✨manifest ✨ as much as you want it aint happening, you just keep making those memes and paying ur employees £2/hr.. maybe you'll get shelf space on tk maxx! sending you good vibes your way for that erim 💓
Fable and mane PR/event looked amazing. The founders also seem so genuine too!

It’s so odd how she pronounces Punjabi words as well, I’m no way near fluent in Punjabi but if you’ve lived in a Punjabi household surely you Atleast know how to pronounce common words correctly

Calling rajma chole??? It’s like when someone is faking it
Lol and reyyyytha? Wtf is that? She mean raitha? Bless her for trying though… I guess she’s just trying to fit in and have a sense of belonging. She’s still annoying as hell but I think I’m gonna cut her some slack today 😂🪔🙏🏼

• Haha
im sorry why did she pronounce chole & roti that way? she said it like shul-ay & raw-ti lmfaooo & the chole was some kind of weird lentil, not even actual chickpeas. she tries sooo hard to pronounce punjabi words with an extra heavy punjabi accent, but like normal people who've learnt punjabi and speak it regularly dont do that?? its always the ones who dont know anything about their culture who do the most

• Haha
like didnt her dad also have an indian restaurant? im convinced she tries to white wash herself to again be interesting . its not interesting its just embarrassing

Reactions: 7
it's the shawl-ay and raw-ti for me

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.