Erim kaur #4 Employees are fat shamed, given a £2 pay and have to sign NDAs, bye bye Erim! C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah she does overline but i think even without the lip liner her lips do look different than they did from her old pictures. they do look somewhat filled. it even looks like the filler may have migrated slightly because she lost the definition of her cupid's bow. she's got her teeth done by dr. deepak aulak in london as well which also affects how her mouth looks

Attachments

Reactions: 6
yeah she does overline but i think even without the lip liner her lips do look different than they did from her old pictures. they do look somewhat filled. it even looks like the filler may have migrated slightly because she lost the definition of her cupid's bow. she's got her teeth done by dr. deepak aulak in london as well which also affects how her mouth looks
How do you know she got her teeth done?

Her lips have changed a lot since her modeling pics at 18/19 that were posted in the first thread.

Reactions: 1
How do you know she got her teeth done?

Her lips have changed a lot since her modeling pics at 18/19 that were posted in the first thread.
She’s had cosmetic bonding done to her teeth. I think she’s posted about it before

Am I the only one who found it disgusting that she's walking all over the clothes and sitting all over them and then she's gifting them to some girl? I find that so weird...
Screenshot_20210922-205518_Story Downloader.jpg

I take it this slit wasn't that high as she wore it and posted it... 😂
Screenshot_20210922-205921_Story Downloader.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Am I the only one who found it disgusting that she's walking all over the clothes and sitting all over them and then she's gifting them to some girl? I find that so weird... View attachment 776164

I take it this slit wasn't that high as she wore it and posted it... 😂View attachment 776173
Defo narcassism at full throttle. I know a pathological person up close and walking over the clothes is like a sinister “here peasants” like “I got this for free and ill gift you minions used outfits” 🤢 narcs feel disgusted how MUCH some of their followers might genuinely appreciate this…they get a kick out of trashing it first… very conceited Machiavellian behaviour.

Reactions: 7
When people do giveaways they properly package and wrap up the gifts, Erim gifts things in supermarket bags our queen 😍😍😍

Why are you sending people clothes you are walking all over with your dirty feet? She is so demented I can’t even process it, also your assistant is not your friend hun

The first post was made 24 hours ago, they have 5 followers and 20 odd people they follow. So a fake account that she clearly made won 🤣 why lie about a giveaway to make yourself look good? Watch all these clothes be flogged on Depop now!

Show us how the winner was selected please Erim hun xo

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The first post was made 24 hours ago, they have 5 followers and 20 odd people they follow. So a fake account that she clearly made won 🤣 why lie about a giveaway to make yourself look good? Watch all these clothes be flogged on Depop now!

I literally thought the same!!!! It’s clearly a fake account!!

Someone insta savvy check when the account was created - I bet it was within the last 48 hours. This is appalling.

Reactions: 5

You beat me to it. I was going to say the same thing this person account isn't even real.
Someone comment yesterday why doesn't see donate to charities.Erim clearly deleted the comment. That what people would do. Who gives out their 2nd hand clothing as giveway, its terrible.

• Wow
Reactions: 4

oh my god… Erim if you’re reading this pls go see a psychiatrist. This is actually mental.

You beat me to it. I was going to say the same thing this person account isn't even real.
Someone comment yesterday why doesn't see donate to charities.Erim clearly deleted the comment. That what people would do. Who gives out their 2nd hand clothing as giveway, its terrible.
Wow. Just wow.
When you think she can’t stoop any lower she does this.
#byeerim

Def a new account

Attachments

Last edited:
Yea and also kandace.may's first post was a day ago. OH ERIM lmfaooo not everyone is as dumb as you and your gullible followers, so glad i took screenshots before erim made the account private

So the 'winning' IG account is now private, plus Erim's IG stories announcing the winner have been deleted.
she can delete whatever she wants, we got the screenshots here lol

Attachments

Last edited:
You can try to do a password reset for the account and see what email address it gives as a clue. It’ll have a couple of **’s in it but you may get a clue!

Reactions: 3
I wouldn't be surprised if she got one of her team members to create that and made her win so she won't have to pay this month's wage. Its defo not the assistant she drags around everywhere as she's not a size 6/8 but it might be the one who's her fb mod

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.