Erim Kaur #2 Aliexpress hair oil causing hair loss, daddy’s money made her a girl boss$$ d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t even believe in her whole grandmother and oil story, she only came up with the oil as a business idea after she realised some people would pay for it then came up with a whole backstory her whole business is like everything she learnt from her business degree which is basic at best, say what you want getting a 1st in a business degree doesn’t make you the smartest in the room.

Reactions: 9
to be honest, I had to bring this post again to everyone's attention. I feel like there might be people (Erim fans) that are on this thread thinking that we're hating on her because she is 'pretty' or 'successful'

but this whole thread was created to call her out on her lies, deceit and manipulation!

it is SOOO easy to create a fake personality on social media and say whatever that sounds nice & thats exactly what she is doing..

that's the main goal of this thread..to make people aware that she is not how she portrays herself to be

and she has created this whole persona of wanting to help girls online, especially Sikh girls.

and Sikh girls are constantly struggling with issues like body hair and for Erim to say that she was born hairless when she's had laser done (we have receipts!) IS SOO FRUSTRATING and cruel to these young girls that feel isolated, etc

ugh i'm so frustrated lol

Reactions: 11
your damnn right

Reactions: 3
Why tf would I or anyone pay £40+ for an overpriced oil that causes hairloss when the founder has such dry, frazzled hair with a bunch of flyaways and straightens it everyday to the point where it looks flat, greasy with tons of split ends. If you look at the other girls insta, you can tell her hair is very healthy. It isnt long but you can still see that. If you compare that to Erims hair, Erims looks like shit. Someone needs to tell her that just because her hair is long and straightened doesn’t mean it is healthy and that she can exploit people into buying her crap oil.

Attachments

I'm not a Sikh but even I recognise she isn't into pracitisng Sikhism like she claims to be. It's all just a marketing facade. You hang put in clubs, are always half naked trying to seduce pervs, are known for being a nasty person so much so that numerous people who have known you in person have made accounts specifically to point out how much damage you have caused to their mental health. She is also selfish and stingy af and I know Sikhs are hugely charitable and giving. No wonder Sikh girls don't want her repping them.

Reactions: 8
also why does she keep doing bridal shoots?? hunny we get it you're dying to have a wedding

Reactions: 2
you're absolutely right...in these pictures, her hair doesn't look healthy AT ALL.

anyone can achieve the shiny hair look by straightening it and then posing under the sun

long hair does not equal healthy hair

p.s - I saw this tweet and reminded me of her LOL

Attachments

Reactions: 9
she’s 100% renting.

her gra
you’re right. her grandma didn’t help her make the hair oil business, she just lied.

Reactions: 2
she’s 100% renting.

her gra

you’re right. her grandma didn’t help her make the hair oil business, she just lied.
Why is her dad going along with this lie too? Does he not have any sense or is he just as toxic as her and it runs in the fam? Atm it seems like her bro is the only one with a bit of sense, which is why he keeps his distance from her...might even be the reason why she so desperately wanted to move out tbh but ovb she didnt wanna admit that her and bro dont get along so she made this whole "I'm so independent" twist to it

Reactions: 5
Tbf cup size is dependant on band size. 30 is a very small band size so a D in that band size is also very small. Probably will look like an A cup to most even if it’s a size 30D
Also you can easily go up and down band sizes and lower one cup size. So you can be the same size and call yourself a 30D or 32C or a 34B

W the grandma oil story someone said on here that if they really made it at home then how come you can’t buy the ingredients and she has to specially source the Amla oil directly from overseas. If she has to source it has she been doing that herself all these years while making the oil with her Gran?? I think not. The colourlessness and non stickiness also makes me wonder what the process is because amla is green is it not and castor is a thick yellow. How could you do a blend that’s thin and clear at home? If it was homemade in grans kitchen ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Hahahaha she really thinks her oil is luxury and will be in Selfridges. After it causes many people hair loss and she’s a shit business woman who tries to delete/hide bad reviews. Who’s gonna tell her
I died when I saw this

Not a role model at all shes posing to be skinny af what good is that for her younger followers who are naive and will look at themselves things they aren't that. Such a bad "influencer" if u can even call her that, being that skinny or that petite rlly isn't something to brag about

Reactions: 1
I believe everyone should feel confident in their own body but I’ll have to say (since it’s clear erim tries to show off how skinny she is with her fake hourglass figure) that her body isn’t something I’d be jealous of. She’s very skinny and slim (with no curves like she tries to make out) but she is so big headed (literally and metaphorically) with big features like her mouth that it just looks very disproportionate. It doesn’t help that she isn’t that tall either, she literally does look like a bobble head

I see no difference

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Also even if they did say that I don’t think she would ever respond in person like that lol only online

Why is she lyingggggg UNPROVOKED. no customer assistant would EVER say this
She’s lying just to show off that she got it herself and has money. The reason she was able to get it herself is because her dad pays everything else for her- nothing to brag about

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.